Ꞑ𝜎𝕓ℹ╙ℹ𝘵𝖞 𝓪𝔫ժ ᗋꕷꕷ𝓪ꕷꕷℹ𝔫𝓪𝘵ℹ𝜎𝔫ꕷ ⎯ ℰ𝖛ⅰ𝘦 𝕱ⲅ𝕪𝘦 ⌧ 𝙍𝘦𝝰d𝘦ⲅ

Me: *in my room writing on my laptop*

Altaïr: *walks into my room* Ash, are you seriously writing another chapter?

Me: Uh...*switches to Disney Plus at lightning speed* I was going to start watching Family Guy-

Altaïr: Uh huh...Well don't do that again, because I had to make Edward pick you up and put you on your bed.

Me: ...

Me: *yells downstairs* WHO'S MAKING FOOD?

Connor: I THINK EVIE IS MAKING IT, I'LL GO CHECK.

Me: EVIE, DID YOU BUY KABANOS OR DID EDWARD GRAB THEM WITH GROCERIES YESTERDAY?

Evie: PRETTY SURE EDWARD GOT IT WITH THE GROCERIES YESTERDAY. HE SAID YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN PISSED IF HE DIDN'T GET YOUR SNACKS.

Me: GOT IT.

Altaïr: Okay, I'm going to get some food. Don't stay up late, alright?

Me: *goes back to writing once Altaïr leaves*

Me: *looks at memes and gets distracted*

Me: *just wheezing to death*

Leonardo: *pops in out of nowhere* Ash, are you okay?

Me: Uh...Yeah, just looking at memes...I'll send you the meme I found later-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW: Mentions of rape, mentions of abuse, pedophilia, violence

Okay, for reference I'm going to find a dress and a suit for Y/N as I'm writing from a gender neutral standpoint again (as much as possible) so it's inclusive to everyone, but there's going to be a necklace they wear that isn't exclusive to one gender.

(I couldn't get the dress image to download, so look up Victorian era fashion for women and go from there)

Context: You were born into a wealthy London family, the L/Ns. You were used as a pawn for political gain and was raped for the first time at 16 (current age is 22, you're still being raped and abused). You find you're pregnant (for female readers or AFAB trans/nonbinary/intersex people, for male readers or AMAB trans/nonbinary/intersex people you get someone pregnant or you can imagine your own situation) and you have to come clean to your family at some point.