Chapter 215: Merging the Haurmi pt 4: Reunion

Start from the beginning

"We will explain later, but you need rest Rumi" he says as he began to guide her. However, it seemed like the girl wasn't really having it because she still wanted to know what was going on and she did not want to be told to just go lay down and rest she wanted to know what exactly happened and what was going on. She tried to protest. She wanted to say some thing, but after she saw  everyone's worried faces in the way that they all looked at her, she knew that she couldn't say anything. She knew that she needed to go rest. Something had obviously happened and she was going to need answers. But it seems like she wasn't going to get them right away and she was almost OK with that because she didn't want to worry them anymore. Then she obviously already had.

The girl walked away, and Lloyd guided her through the house even though she didn't need it because It was her grandmother's house but she shook her head she didn't want to argue, and so she allowed the boy to guide her  and lead her to her bedroom.

Everyone looked at each other. They felt like they had no words to say they felt like they didn't know what to say because they had did it. She had come back. They had brought her back well not  brought her back, she wasn't dead, and had to be resurrected like Garmadon had to be but she was back. She was here with them, and everyone couldn't be happier. They all turned and looked at each other knowing that they hadn't, they had done everything in their powers, and she was back, and I knew that they had one person to thank  for this.  They all turned to look at the sorcerer who had passed out after the spell was completed. It seemed to be a very big spell as he was unconscious on the floor. They all smiled and looked at each other.

They knew that they should just let him rest so they all just walked away going to do other things because they didn't really know what the plan was. At this point they didn't know what they were going to. Do. They figured that they would just figure out what to do right after harumi woke up from her nap. But they knew that they were gonna plan because they had to have a plan for the rest in the battle they were going to go to Rush and that would be completely stupid and irresponsible and they would possibly die from there. They didn't wanna die. They all had families. They all had reasons that they were doing this they all sighed as they all hopped down and laid down wherever they were completely exhausted and drained from  the whole experience. I don't know why they were so drained, but for some reason they were.

Then they all heard footsteps, and then that's when they saw the Green Ninja coming back into the living room he had a big smile on his face, and they knew that he was incredibly happy that his lover was finally back, and finally not just the seven versions of herself, but she's actually her again. She all has seven versions. She's all back together and she's resting. Everything is gonna be fine from now on. It seemed like nothing was ever going to go wrong and everything was gonna be OK from now on forward. All they needed to do was focus on defeating the evil sorcerer. He walked in and then sat  himself on the couch. Lloyd looked at everyone and then looked at the ground, his eyelids drooping in it seem like he was also very tired.

"Man I can't believe  she's back"  A tired Jade says from the wall she was leaning on Everyone else nodded as they tried to show some type of emotion but  couldn't because they were way too drained to do anything but lie down. They all made noises and then they all looked at each other and laughed as they hadn't heard anyone make those noises before it was like an animal noise and being so tired they all laughed

"Yes, it has been so long, and I'm very happy to see her again" Cloud says, as she stretched as she was in a laying down position, she smiled as she was very happy her owner was alright. Nix gave her a smile and that's when they both looked at each other and there're gazes locked on each other, they stared at each other and it was almost like they felt something between them. But cloud shook her head, she couldn't feel something for nix, they were just friends. They couldn't be anything else could they? Cloud shook her head. No no they couldn't, she sighs as she then lowered her head, she needed to rest now they had a long day, and they needed to rest. Everyone was just looking exhausted; they looked like they couldn't keep their eyes open and like they were going to pass out at any moment; they sighed and Everyone remained quiet. They were completely unaware of something happening, and the old enemy they were going to meet again.

"So, what are we going to do, just lay down all day?" Kaitlyn asked as she was slumped back on the couch. Some sweat was down her forehead and she looked like she was going to collapse and fall asleep on the couch and then rolled her shoulders back and then closed her eyes and sighed, she looked at everyone and she saw Everyone was just laying down, and Everyone thought they were going to fall asleep. It was then Acronix came inside the room, and saw them all slumped over and looking exhausted on the couch. He raised an eyebrow, as he looked at Nix who was just on his side, looking elsewhere his eyes looked hazy and looking like he was going to go to sleep at any moment. The older man didn't know what exactly happened but he had a feeling he knew what happened.

"Hey did it work? He asked as he went and and sat near Kaitlyn, the girl wanted to scotch away from him. Just because she didn't feel like talking right now and she didn't want to be bothered by talking to him, and to answer for Kaitlyn, was Jade who answered weakly with a almost croak of a voice but she still had answered, she smiled and looked at him.

"Yes, it did sh-" they were cutt off when Garmadon jumped of the couch, getting a sudden thing of energy, and walking away, they all had no idea what was going on, and after some forcing each other up, they all followed and when they arrived in the room, they saw a blue orb that was floating around harumi, they all got into fighting stances as The orb circled harumi and they all prepared but that's when a bright light flashed and after it went away Eveyone was shocked to see Zackery in his ghost form looking at them and glaring.

Hellow everyone I hope you enjoyed that chapter sorry if it was a little wonky, and rushed, I was planning to post the chapters for the end of the arc today, but there was a slight change of plans and I had to write two chapters for today staying up late last night to finish it.  anyways, if anyone would like to help me make some last minute edits please dm me I welcome the help! :3 Have a great day Everyone! Jdizzle signing out peace