Chapter 215: Merging the Haurmi pt 4: Reunion

Everyone shield their eyes, as the blue light gleams so brightly, it was like the sun was shining in their eyes, making them feel like they had to look away. Everyone let  out groans, as they saw the light was no closer to going away, and they knew they had a few minutes and or seconds before the light could disappear. Jade blinked once and then twice and then felt like she was going to fall over if this was going to keep up she hated it, she hated it so much, and it made her feel like her eyes were gonna tear up, but then again she knew it was all going to be worth it, when they had Harumi back, so she would have to deal with it and she would as she would always say back home when she got into arguments with her mother, she'd always say: 'it's whatever' and it applies her somewhat as well.

"How long is this light gonna keep up! It's hurting my eyes" The ever so grouchy Garmadon grumbled from where he was standing, he had tried to shield his face from the light using his four hands but that didn't even seem to work as he could still clearly see it, much to his dismay. They all heard Matais keep saying the incantations, and words him getting louder and louder they were all on pins and needles waiting to see if this actually worked they hope it did, they really needed harumi back and if that prophecy comes to fruition, they needed harumi as she was the only one who could defeat zephry and save the city, they all watched as the glow died down, and they all waited to see if Harumi was there.

They all looked towards the middle of the room, looking to see Harumi was there, once the glow died down and they could clearly see what was going on, but they didn't see anything, they all began to get worried thinking something happened to harumi. But then they heard a groan, and that's when they saw in the kitchen something white they could've easily passed it on for something else, but as it whatever it was slowly rose form the floor there was no doubt on who it was. Lloyd felt tears go into the corners of his eyes, he couldn't belive it after how many months she was finally here. Wasting no time he rushed forward and engulfed her into a hug, burying his face in her shoulder  he didn't even care he just wanted to hug her he had missed her so much and words couldn't describe how much he had missed her, how much they had all missed her.

"Oh Rumi, oh Rumi" he kept muttering over and over, as stray tears fell down his cheeks I have missed you  so much, you have no idea how much, I and Everyone else has missed you he  says, as he kept hugging her tightly.

The girl looked disoriented and confused. She didn't look like she could stand on her own. She looked like she was gonna pass out at any given second so much so that Lloyd had to  hold her to make sure that she wouldn't fall down. Her eyes looked hazy, and she just looks like she didn't know exactly what was going on, and she didn't look like she knew what it happened to her in the crazy adventures they had gone on, while she was split into seven versions of herself. She looked around at everyone who were so happy to see her OK in a life they didn't know the spell was even going to  work they didn't even know if it was even possible to get her back into the normal version of herself. But they were so happy to see that it actually did work, and everyone looked like they were going to cry even Garmadon.

Looking around, and seeing everyone looking like they were going to cry, Harumi's in a weak voice asked. " what's going on, last thing, I remember, I wa—" She then ground as she held her head. It seemed like it was either a side effect of the spell, or some thing else is going on, and she held her hand to her head, and she looked like she was going to collapse, but luckily, Lloyd had a firm grip on her and he wasn't gonna let her go. He was never gonna let her go ever again, he was so happy to have her back he hugged her again and just smiled happy that she was finally back and this wasn't a dream. He stared into her eyes, and she said right back into his eyes they looked at each other for a few seconds before he just pulled away from the embrace, and gave her one of the smiles that she loved.