Lan Qiren just finish his meditation and poured himself a cup of tea. He slowly starts to sip it. His thoughts going to his nephew and ward. He like to believe there wouldn't be any problems but who is he fooling. The two boys will for the first time be exposed to the world. The Jiang will be here and he just hope that woman doesn't cause any trouble. But who is he fooling she won't let a chance go by not if it's presented to her. They probably thought that A-Ying was dead all these years what a shock it will be when she founds out that he is lan now. Sometimes he wish that he could hide them away from this cruel world forever but unfortunately he can't. They have to enter this world eventually. He would rather not like to engage with the Jiang sect Leader and his wife because he would most certainly give them a piece of his mind. He can feel it its going to be a long day tomorrow. Probably have to go to bed early and get enough rest he thought to himself.

The next day the sects made their way into the hall and took their assign seats. Low whispers and talking could be heard. Huaisang and A-Ying were having a conversation about his different fans and the birds he have back at the Unclean Realm. Xichen and Mingjue were also having a conversation as they wait for the conference to start. Glances were throw towards the Lan Sect. More over towards Lan Zhan and A-Ying. They made a formidable pair some whispers. Others are are jealous at the couple. Some think there went their chance to be with anyone of them. Some had murder on their mind especially A-Ying's demise. Jiang Fengmian had been watching the boy who came in with the Lans. He remembered when he asked about him his wife told him that he ran away. She had also warned him not to go looking for him which he didn't do. But he can swear that, that is Wei Ying. He got his father's eyes and his mother's looks and personality. He have to asked Lan Qiren how he got the boy.

Madame Yu was fuming. She thought that brat had died but it seems not. Who does he think he is? She should've made sure that he was dead before she let them taken him away. Her eyes moved towards the three Lans. Who was already looking at her in disgust. Who do they think they are looking at her like that. Her family deserves everything that is good not that son of a servant. Killing intend were rolling of her as her scent started to spike. Her husband looks at her and lay his hand on her shoulder. " Ziyuan please do not cause any trouble for us. The chief cultivator are also present or did you forget?". He said to her. Still fuming she pull her pheromones back still glaring at the three Lans and that boy. She will get her chance to show that boy his place. She thought just as the Chief Cultivator call order and the conference started.

If she thinks we will let her hurt A-Ying than she got another thing coming. We are very protective over our own and A-Ying is my little brother. Xichen thought to himself. Lan Zhan's aura became colder as he looked at the woman. His eyes blazing as the sun. Wanji is looking for blood. ChengQing is furious his master needs to pay more attention of what's going on around him. Right now he wants to kick his ass. Lan Qiren and Xichen felt the change in Lan Zhan and they know if that woman try to do something to A-Ying they will not be able to stop him. They don't that even A-Ying would be able. They glance at A-Ying who is sitting with a smile on his face oblivious of what's going on around him. Huaisang have been watching the whole thing over his fan. Eyes darting between the three Lans and the Jiang sect Leader and his wife. Looks like the sect heir also pick up that something is wrong. He wondered what could've happened that brought on this animosity between the two sects. Mingjue had also been watching he glance at Xichen who mouth to him later. He gave him a small nod with his head before they turn their attention back to the conference. Nobody his really listening at this point because some small sect Leader kept on complaining about things that he could've shorted out himself.

Two hours later they break to stretch their legs and mingle with the other sect leaders. As the Lans stood up they saw sect Leader Jiang and his family coming towards them. That's when A-Ying saw her and his whole body went stiff. He reached out for Lan Zhan's hand and took it in his. Lan Zhan looked at him and squeeze his hand softly still holding it tightly.
Mingjue and Huaisang also stood up and went to stand next to Lans. As soon as they arrived greetings were exchange between them and then sect Leader Jiang looked at A-Ying before he asked him. " A-Xian is that you. I was told that you run away. Why would you do that. Lan Qiren where did you find my ward". He asked with a small furrow between his brows. Lan Qiren took a few deep breaths before he answered. " Who told you that A-Ying run away?". He asked the man. " My wife told me that when she send one of the disciples to go call him he wasn't in his quarters and that they couldn't found him anywhere. We have looked all over lotus pier I even went back to yiling to see if had went back there". He told Lan Qiren. Before Lan Qiren could answer he saw Lan Zhan move forward but A-Ying pulled him back. "Lan Zhan this is not the place. Pull Wanji back please". A-Ying whispers into Lan Zhan's ear. He took a step back but he was not please still he does as A-Ying asked of him. " Your wife told you that A-Ying ran away. You asked me where I found your ward? To be honest I don't think this is a conversation you and your wife would like to have hear sect Leader Jiang. Not after what she had done". He sneered at the man.

" What nonsense and lies did you made up. You ungrateful brat. After everything we had done for you. We gave you a place to sleep, food to eat. My husband made more of you then his own son and now you spread lies about us. I always told you that he would bring trouble and look now. He probably went crawling to the Lans. Probably spreading his legs because that's all he will ever be good for". Yu Ziyuan practically screams at A-Ying who is now shaking like a leaf next to Lan Zhan tears welling up in his eyes. The whole room went quite after her outburst. Xichen step forward his hands shaking with anger. " Yu Furen if I were you I would be very careful. You just insulted a direct member of the Lan Sect and that a inner family Lan. Do you think we will stand by and let you insult and sully our brothers name. You who think nothing of it to abuse and hurt those weaker than you. You said that A-Ying is just good for spreading his legs just because his a omega. Tell me Yu Furen did you forget that you yourself also have an omega daughter. So if I should say the same about her tell me what would you do. Oh but we all know what you will do. Don't we?".
He lifts his hand and slap her so hard that her head spin. The Lans and Nies walked out of the hall without looking back.

Once they were all in Lan Qirens quarters Huaisang started to make tea  for everyone. Once done he handed a cup to each of them. Mingjue looked at his friend and his two brothers. A-Ying was shaking and crying in Lan Zhan's lap who is trying to soothe him with his calming sandalwood pheromones while gently making small circles on his back. Whispering soothing words into ear. Once everyone calmed down Mingjue asked Xichen. " What's going on? And what was that about?". Huaisang was watching his friend the whole time with tears in his eyes. Xichen told them everything about what happened to A-Ying and how he ended up being with them. Mingjue was angry the man wanted to get up and give that woman and her husband a piece of his mind if anyone treated his omega brother like that he would kill them for sure. Huaisang was a crying mess. His brother shoothing him calmly. " So what are you going to do?". He asked the room in whole. " I'm going to kill her". Everyone looked up in shock when those words left Lan Zhan's mouth.
"A-Zhan mind your words. We are all angry but we can't go around killing people even if they deserve it". Lan Qiren said softly. "Lan Zhan it's fine. I am fine. I was just shocked to see her again after all these years. I never truly knew how much she hated me but now I know. I know you want to protect me, all of you wants to protect me but I can handle her myself". He said with a smirk and they all looked at him very suspiciously. " A-Ying what are planning?. Lan Zhan asks him." Oh nothing serious. Say Huaisang will you help me". He asked his friend who got a devilish smile on his and said. " Of course A-Ying you didn't even have to asked". They both started laughing and the other four felt a chill running down their spines. It seems it wasn't a good thing for these two to meet after all Xichen thought. Meanwhile in the hall the people were still shell shocked of what happened. The First Jade is always so put together. Always a sweet smile on his face and a kind word on his lips but it seems he draw the line with his family. Many thought that she got what she deserved. Always attacking people and being rude to people just shows not everyone is to be mess with.

The Jiang also left the hall in a hurry. Madame Yu is furious that she got bitch slap by a beta and infront of the whole Cultivation world and the Chief cultivator. She will remember this humiliation and she will deal it out ten times to that boy. Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli was so confuse. They knew of the little boy their father brought home years ago but after a few weeks they haven't seen or heard from him again. They just thought that he ran away. But whatever happened inside the hall are telling a different story. Fengmian didn't know what to do or say. He is ashamed of what happened and he is ashamed of himself. He needs to ask the boy for forgiveness but where do he start.
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

Mingjue - Alpha
Huaisang - Omega

Fengmian - Alpha
Yu Ziyuan - Omega
Jiang Cheng - Alpha
Jiang Yanli - Omega

Jin Guangshan - Alpha
Madam Jin - Omega
Jin Zixuan - Alpha
Jin Jixun - Beta

Wen Ruohan - Alpha
Wen Xu - Alpha
Wen Choa - Beta
Wen Zhuliu - Alpha
Wen Qing - Alpha
Wen Ning - Beta