"I-I can't." Nique puts her hands through the spaces between the seat and armrest, gripping the back of the chair. She was trapping Nisey so the girl wouldn't get away again. Nisey squirms. "No Nique. Wai—shittttttt." Nique's tongue made contact with her clit again and she sucked in a breath, tensing up.

Nique pulls away. "Don't hold ya breath baby. Relax."

Nisey liked the fact that Nique was able to switch from being aggressive to gentle with her. "I told you I can't."

"I'm barely doin' anything." Obviously not if I can't take this shit, Nisey thinks. "Jus' relax," Nique tells her again, snapping her from her thoughts. She does so, inhaling deeply. Nique spits on her clit before taking the whole thing into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Nisey breathes out shakily, her body shivering. There was no escaping this and she tried to do as Nique told her, keeping her body relaxed. But she couldn't help when she tensed up every now and then.

With this, breathy moans slipped out and she licked her lips as she watched Nique slowly French kiss her wet and pulsing pearl. She couldn't help but admit that Nique looked attractive like this, her face showing that the weed was still in her system.

      "You so nasty," Nisey moaned and Nique peered up at her through her long eyelashes. They held eye contact, Nisey no longer nervous as the way she was feeling caused her to speak in a way she had never. She bit her lip, shoving her pussy in Nique's mouth just as she did in her dream.

Nique shook her head in between Nisey's legs and Nisey's eyebrows furrowed. She was enjoying this but still, that urge to pee was intensifying and she didn't like it. What the fuck was that?

"N-Nique. Wait F-Fa real," she moans. "I ha—shittt- I gotta use it. Stop right quick." Though she said this, her body spoke differently as she unwillingly grinded her pussy against Nique's tongue and it wasn't making it any better that the sucking, kissing and smacking sounds were making her wetter. She noticed how sloppy Nique was getting and moaned at the sight itself.

Nique hums and Nisey let's out a low pitched scream as her legs twitched, her stomach knotted up and at the same time, Nique decided to remove her arms from the chair, giving Nisey the benefit of the doubt but Nisey immediately tried to close her legs again.

Nique grabs them and easily holds them open before applying pressure to her licks.

"Ughhhh! Fuck. Fuck." The familiar feeling Nisey felt in her dreams built up, feeling even better and she threw her head back, realizing that the urge she was having was a sign that she was cumming soon and she did, all over Nique's chin. Her legs shook as Nique continued to eat her out.

         When Nisey calmed down, she sighed, her eyes becoming heavy. She looks down at Nique who was still in between her legs, lapping up her juices before gently and continuously kissing in between her folds. "I-I liked that."

Nique chuckles coming up. "Yeah?"

Nisey nods.

"Fat ma liked it too. She leakin' like fuck.

Nisey's face heats up. "Stop saying that. And don't ever do that to nobody else."

"Do what mama?"

"Eat nobody else pussy."

Nique laughs again. "You can't stop me from doin' shit."

Nisey just stares at her before looking off to the side. "Move." She uses her foot to try and push Nique away by her chest but Nique grabs it and kisses her ankle.

"I'm jus' playin wit'chu. Stop trippin'."

"Then don't say shit like that," Nisey mutters.

              "Watch yo fuckin' mouf fa I fuck you up," Nique snaps and Nisey looks down. Nique pulls the girl's shirt up to pepper her belly with kisses before rubbing the girl's thighs. "And why you talkin' you betta not let nobody else eat my fuckin' pussy.

Nisey says nothing.

"You hea me?" Nisey nods and Nique smacks her thigh. "Use yo fuckin' words."

          "Yes Nique. I hear you," Nisey responds quietly. Nique kisses her stomach once more before laying her head down.

            "I said I wa'n gone hit'chu but I sholl will stick some in you and then you really gone be runnin' keep playin'."

Nisey rubs her hand through the girl's locs, not minding what she said because of how drowsy she was becoming.

        Despite Nique being so blunt and demanding with her, she was making Nisey feel warm and fuzzy inside and Nisey knew then that she was whipped, but...

Nique was too.

100+ votes for the next chapter

100+ votes for the next chapter. I know it's gone be easy for y'all cause y'all like that. 🥱💯

And I appreciate the love ya'll! Fr. The engagement is crazy and it's really helping others find the book. Love y'all! 🤍
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meet the author if you haven't already.

Ni Ni (Pronounced Nye Nye)