"Nigga I'm high not drunk."

Nisey frowns. "Don't call me that."

"Why?"

"You don't call somebody you're interested in Nigga. You call them baby or any other name that refers to them being in a relationship with you."

Nique looks at her like she's dumb. "We ain't in no relationship tho."

Nisey's face heats up and she looks down in embarrassment. "I-I know I'm jus' saying... for if we were. Sorry."

"Stop apologizing' lil ma. You actin' like we jus' met again." She rubs her knee. "Come on and let me eat it."

Nisey felt butterflies. "I-I don't know. I'm kinda scared."

"Youn gotta be scared. Ain't none gone happen."

Nisey stares at her reassuring and still-low eyes before hesitantly nodding. "Okay."

"You trust me?"

               "Yes."

             "Let me take ya stuff off."

"W-Wait. You want me to sit on your chair naked?"

Nique nods.

"But you have to sit here too why would you want me to do that?"

"You thinkin' too much. Do it fa I do it myself."

Nisey abides, taking off both her pants and boxers but keeps on her shirt. Nique tells her to put her feet up on the chair which wasn't uncomfortable for her since the seat was adjustable and could be pushed out further than what it was. Nisey immediately closes her legs after doing so.

"Uh uh. Lemme see. Don't hide from me."

She slowly opens her legs, covering her face. She felt exposed.

"Fuck," Nique whispers, staring at it. "Fat ma pretty as fuck." She takes her her grill out, sitting it on a napkin and then looks up at Nisey who had yet to say something. "Put yo hands down and say thank you."

Nisey does so. "T-Thank you." Nique reclines the seat a little before kissing her clit and Nisey gasps at the feeling. She watched as Nique's long tongue darted out and made contact with the bundle of nerves, lapping over it continuously.

           Nisey closes her eyes, relishing the tingles that were being created behind her bud. "Fuck Nique," she moans, "That feels good." she grinds against her tongue but then Nique started to kiss it again, adding tongue every time her lips touched it and it caused those tingles to intensify. It was unexpected and Nisey couldn't take it.

             She opens her eyes, moaning loudly while looking down at Nique. "W-Wait." She pushes the girl's head back but Nique went right back in. "S-Stop. Ugh!" Nisey's legs shook and she gripped the arm rests.

           She puts her foot on the girl's shoulder to try and push her away but Nique was much stronger than her. "B-Baby! Mm. Please." Nique ignores her, continuing the action and Nisey was beginning to feel like she had to pee. "Wait! Oh fuck!" She cries. "Baby no." She tries to scoot up the chair and it rolls back but Nique caught it, pulling it back toward herself.

"Stop runnin'."

            "It's too muchhhhh," Nisey whines.

           "Jus' stay fuckin' still."