Speaking of Nisey, Nique checked her phone and the girl had texted her.

Nisey: I'm ready to talk...

Nique smacks her teeth before rubbing down her face. "Now she wanna talk. Fuck outta my face." Despite saying this, she still wanted to give the girl the benefit of the doubt. She drove home and found Nisey in the kitchen. She looked nervous.

          "Wassup?" Nique asks. Her eyes were low as she stared at Nisey who avoided eye contact. Nique became irritated at this. "If you finna tell me you not interested I already caught the drift."

          Nisey finally looks at her with a frown. "What?"

         "Ain't no otha reason fa you ta be actin' funny wit' me. You coulda been said some instead of stayin' quiet."

         "That's not what this is about."

         "Then what is it?" Nique watches her play with her fingers, hesitating. "Bruh what? Why you actin' like you can't say it?"

        "I'm scared."

         "Of what? Me?" Nisey shakes her head. "Okay what?" Nisey looks down and Nique rubs her forehead. "Man I ain't got time fa this. I'm finna go ta bed."

"No wait! I'll tell you..."

Nique sighs before giving her her attention.

"I've been avoiding you because... we've been having sex in my dreams."

Nique gives her a 'really' look. "That's it?"

"Um yes.."

"That's not that serious. Don't ignore me over no shit like that again."

Nisey didn't expect her to respond that way. "O-Okay I'm sorry."

"What I gave you head or some?"

Nisey blushes. "Yeah." Not elaborating on the other many things she did.

"You Eva been given head before?"

"No." Nisey was glad she wasn't of lighter skin because her face would be as red as a tomato right now.

Nique licks her lips, lazily gesturing for the girl to follow her. "Come on."

Nisey does so. "Where are we going?"

"To my office."

Nique instructs for her to sit down in her rolling chair behind the desk when they get in there and then she went into a storage room to get a rolling stool. She placed it in front of Nisey and then sat on it, adjusting it so that it was at its lowest point.

            She unexpectedly grabbed at Nisey's sweats, trying to pull them off but Nisey grabs her hands. "What are you doing?"

          "Finna give you head."

           "What?!"

            "You heard what I said."

"No!"

Nique smacks her teeth before rubbing a hand down her face while saying, "bruh."

            Nisey squints at her. "Have you been smoking?"

           "Yeah. Come on." She tries to pull them down again but Nisey restrains her.

            "No. You're not thinking straight."