Chapter 22

Third Person POV

The room was filled with sorrow as everyone watched the tragic scene unfold. Leonardo's sobs echoed as he held Isabelle's lifeless form, his head buried in her chest.

Elizabeth began to sob uncontrollably as Michelangelo wrapped his strong arms around her to keep her from falling, for she had just watched her dear friend die.

Donatello grabbed Kelly and pulled her into his arms as tears began to swell in both of their eyes. Casey had to turn his back on the scene in order to stay strong, April closed her eyes as silent tears rolled down her cheeks.

Raphael yelled out in anger as he punched his fist deep into the wall causing a hole to form, he fell to his knees and whispered to low for anyone to hear.

"Izzy."

Karai even began to feel pity deep inside her chest, to the point that she bowed her to pay her respects, her soldiers followed her lead. Gideon watched in horror as he realized he had failed and even though he was being strong he felt tears flow slowly down his face.

"I failed you Junko. I am sorry."

As those words were uttered the dark chest began to glow a lite silver color, no one noticed that however they were all caught up in their grief. The chest it self disappeared as an apparition appeared in the form  of a young Japanese girl with long black hair with a white streak on the right side. She seemed to be wearing a long white dress that went down to her ankles, the silver glow still surrounded her.

The ghost watch with sadness as she took in everything that was going on. Guilt was weighing on her for it was her fault that this terrible moment had taken place.

"Such sorrow for those who are still young."

Her voice startled everyone in the room, all eyes soon locked on her. The red clad turtle stood to his feet, anger still consumed him.

"Who the hell are you?"

Mikey's eyes widened as he looked upon her.

"Dude it's a ghost!"

Gideon started in awe as the young apparition walked closer to the scene. She then turned her head to look at the man whom she hadn't seen in years. The man in the gold suit of armor stepped closer util there was a small amount of space between the two of them.

The others watched in confusion as they tried to grasp everything going on, Leonardo however  did not loosen his grip on his loves  lifeless form.

"Junko it has been so long."

The older man stated as the ghost of Junko brushed her hand against his cheek.

"I know my love, the curse has finally been broken."

Her voice sounded sweet but her words caused others to be enraged. Liz pulled herself out of Mikey's grasp and stormed her way over to the two who had just been reunited.

"Your curse my have been broken, but at what cost?! Because of you and your curse we've lost...."

She choked on her words as more tears began to fall once more. No one said anything nor did they react they all simply locked eyes with the ghost before them.

"Isabelle knew what she had to do in order for the chaos to end. She also did it to protect someone dear to her."

Leonardo lift his head slightly to look upon Junko with his tear stricken face. He spoke so softly that it was very difficult for anyone to hear.

"Who?"

Junko's ghost made her way over to the fearless leader and the lifeless form of his beloved. Pity was him her eyes as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Isabelle's death was foreshadowed to happen tonight, whether she chose to take her own life or not. If she had not broken the curse it would have been passed on to another. Isabelle had seen who the next one was to be."

Donatello shook his head in a bit of confusion.

"She had a vision?"

Junko nodded.

"She did the moment she walked in this door."

Kelly swallowed down some of her sorrow to ask what everyone was still wondering.

"Who is it?"

Junko smiled softly as she closed her eyes to talk.

"I see a small child whose just been born. She has auburn hair like her mother and bright green eyes like her father."

Raphael almost fell backwards at these words, all eyes locked on him as everyone realized whom Isabelle had sacrificed herself for.

"Ember."

The red clad turtle mumbled his child's name whom was to be born at anytime. Junko nodded and turned her head to look at Isabelle's lifeless body.

Slowly she knelt so that she hovered over her, Leonardo watched her carefully unsure as to what she was about to do.

"After 3,000 years someone was brave enough to end it all, but was in no way rewarded. Which simply isn't fair. Someone this brace deserves to live a wonderful life."

Junko said with a smile as she we traced her hand over the wound that still had some blood oozing out. As she did the fabric seemed to tear so that Isabelle's stomach was showing. Leonardo's eyes widened as he spoke.

"What are you doing?"

Gideon answered instead of Junko.

"She performing a miracle Leonardo."

He stared as Junko placed her hand on the wound. Everyone watched amazed and confused as a glow started to radiate off of Isabelle's body. After a moment she pulled away and revealed that the gash had turned into a large pink scar, her body still glowing as Junko walked back over Gideon. She placed her hand on him and looked back at the others with a slightly smile.

"This is goodbye. Make sure you answer your phone Raphael."

Before anyone could say anything the two of them disappeared and the glow left Isabelle's body. Everyone watched for something to happen and just as they were about to give up hope, Isabelle's sapphire eyes shot open and she began to gasp for air.

"ISABELLE!"

Everyone began to celebrate as she looked confused. Leo took her by surprise by pulling her into a tight hug, everyone began to celebrate. Raphael's phone started to ring

"Don't every leave me again."

Leo said as he pulled her into a hug tears still flowing down his cheeks. Her grip stayed tight on him as she whispered in his ear.

"I love you Leo. I love you so much."

Their moment was ruined however as Raph started to yell.

"Guys! Guys! Chanel is going into labor!"