Chapter 6

Third Person POV

The snow flakes fell on the cold concert starting to build up on the sidewalk. The young black haired girl walked along laughing her hands in blue mittens wrapped around her coffee cup.

Next her was a taller boy with black haired boy with brown gloves on his hands, both of them had on pea coats. His was black and hers was a tan color both of them were laughing at something that was said.

"Well this is my stop."

The blue eyed girl said as she put her strand of white hair behind her ear. She was lying however, her building was still a block away, she didn't want him to know where she lived.

"It's a shame this night has to come to an end."

The tan skinned boy said with a slight Japanese accent. Although the cold had already turned her cheeks red Isabelle felt her cheeks heat up.

"That it is."

She said with a smirk.

"We should do this again sometime."

Matthew said with hopeful eyes. Isabelle however felt her heart break from guilt and although she wanted to do this again she knew she could not. Her heart still belonged to another and she wasn't ready for a true relationship, not until she was over this hurt.

"That sounds nice but."

She started but the boy beside chuckled causing her to turn around and raise a brow at him.

"Oh the famous but."

He joked trying to lighten the mood, she returned his smile.

"I had fun tonight, for the first time in forever it feels like. But I don't think we can do it again. It's just that I'm not ready to be in a relationship again."

She dropping her head slightly, she let out a gasp of surprise when she felt his gloved hand slip under her chin.

"It's okay, I understand. I just want you to know that I'll be here when your ready."

He said before he gave her a soft kiss on her lips that lasted no longer than a couple of seconds. Isabelle couldn't help but feel flattered about this, but there was something that made her feel uneasy around him.

When he pulled away from the small kiss he did something strange that caught her attention. His face held a smirk as if he had won something and his eyes locked on the roof of the building behind Isabelle.

Before she could turn around and see what he was looking at he pulled her into a hug. She hugged him back confused and total oblivious to the fact that Mathew had been bragging to a certain turtle, who was watching this whole thing take place.

The blue clad turtle watched in anger as the stranger to held his love, tight to his body. Leonardo clinched his hand into fists so tight that his knuckles were starting to to turn white.

He couldn't tell what they were saying but whatever it was he didn't like it, he especially didn't the fact that the young punk had kissed her. He continued to watch them as Isabelle pulled away from the hug a little awkward look on her face, they both exchanged words before they started walking opposite directions.

Leonardo calmed himself down before he proceed to make his way to the young girls apartment, the last thing he needed was to be mad at her. As soon as he disappeared into the darkness Isabelle felt a wave of fear spread through her as she stopped walking, turning to look at the roof.

She knew someone was following and there was only two options of who it could be, either the friendly Night-Watcher or the Foot who were still angry at her for killing their second in command. She shook her head blaming herself for being paranoid, letting out an exhausted sigh.

"On nights like this, I really miss you Leonardo."

She mumbled to herself  as she reached her apartment building, completely unaware of the surprise waiting for her inside. She was also unaware of the black car sitting just around the block,  her 'date' sitting inside and watching her as she walked into the building.

"And so our games being Isabelle."

An evil smirk on Matthew's lips before he sped of leaving no sign that he had been there.