Lesson One: Don't Use The Duct Tape

IMPORTANT

This book is mine. So please don't copy it or rewrite it in your own words or tweak the storyline, because that still counts as plagiarism. And I can tell if you have or not, so don't even try.

If you don't like my story don't hate. This is one of my first books and I'm a rookie writer, so there will be grammar and spelling mistakes. The plot might even become a little confusing. But I'm writing this because I love it and love wattpad, so please don't judge too harshly.

I'm okay with positive criticism, give me tips on where and how I can improve. Just don't give me hateful comments.

I will do my best to write well and update within a reasonable amount of time. In return I ask for your support :) 

Thank you for reading this book!

*By the way, my character Theo used to be called William. The old name might pop up accidentally since I still haven't scanned through all my chapters for it yet. Sorry.*

Unedited

______________________________________________

I'll admit, being invisible sucks.

Especially when your brother is the most popular guy at the school and has all the girls trailing behind him. It's no surprise that he's the ultimate eye candy for girls. Bright green eyes, light brown hair and the physic of a god. Theo, my brother climbed up the food chain on his first week of school. My brother knew he was hot and he loved the attention. And he had no problem showing how much he loved it. His name literally mean's 'God's Gift'. Were my parents planning on having a badass son?

As for me. I'd like to say that I'm the ugly duckling of the family. But after 17 years of being boring and dull me, I've gotten use to it. Sure there are times where I wish the like popular girls in my school instead of a bookworm. And most of all, wish that I could get a hot boyfriend. But with my level of negative attractiveness, it's impossible.

I'm not that desperate so I'd rather be a good girl and stay safe in my bubble than become someone I can't be. Originally, I hoped this Summer would be a peaceful one, one that would consist of me and my list of fictional hot guys and the nameless hotties on the Internet. But no, mum had to enrol Theo to go to an all boy summer school.

Not just any summer school. It's Virgin High for troubled teens with sexual fixations. What a time to be alive. To witness the miracle of a manwhore regain his purity. Yes, it's a school where unnaturally horny male teens get the chance to become virgins again. Or what the school tries to do. My brother is probably the biggest perv out there. He will sleep with anyone that has two legs and a vagina. So it's the ideal place for him to get his virginity back. If he can find it.

"Victoria, make sure your brother leaves the house before 7:30 or else he'll be late for school."

My mum's leaving for a 3 month business trip to Japan. Leaving me home alone while my brother goes to the summer school mum applied for him. But that's not happening anymore.

"Yup, I'll make sure Theo, will be at school on time." I reply.

"Theo, you better be on best behavior when you get there." Mum speaks to him likes he's a five year old. "By the time I come back, I hope to see that your symptoms will be gone. Permanently. Because you know exactly what will happen to you if it's not."