The Story

June 11, 2018

It has officially been a year since the South Korean military defeated the orcs and elves in the war against them. Ever since then, peace and order had been restored throughout the country, at long last. Kyungmin was now able to operate his weapon store without being spied on by the Blue Dragon Corporation, BTS was back to making music, and a new company (Mindblossom Studios) was established in Blue Dragon's place in what was known as the country's most peaceful and prosperous period of time.

It was a pretty warm day. Jungkook and Taehyung were walking to a cafe in Seocho-gu to cool down after having finished up their schedules for the day. At the same time, a girl named Sakura Miko was waiting for them at the cafe's entrance. As Jungkook and Taehyung were walking to the cafe's door, they saw that Miko noticed them.

"Hello guys!" Miko said to them as she waved at them.

"Hi, Miko!" Taehyung said as he and Jungkook waved back at her.

"So, who are you waiting for?" she asked.

"We're waiting for a friend of ours, Hoseok." Jungkook said. "He's usually late but he should be here any minute."

"I see, okay! I'll be here to welcome him." she said.

Miko turned around to walk back to her apartment, and Taehyung and Jungkook watched her do so.

 "You look really happy. Is there something you're really excited about?" Taehyung asked.

"Just things in general." Jungkook said with a light smile on his face. "I can't wait to finish classes and start working on becoming the musician I want to be."

"You're quite talented as it is, so you don't have to work on that. You're good enough to have a successful career. You really don't have to worry about anything." Taehyung said.

Jungkook let out a sad laugh. "I know, and that's why I'm worried." he said. "I want to have a better chance at reaching that dream I want to achieve. It's what makes me feel a sense of pride."

"That's true." Taehyung said. "You should not worry about what others think or about what you can and can't do. All you should think about is yourself."