14

It's now night time. NuNew is currently laying down in bed. While Zee's staring at him from a cross the room, causing his heart to skip a beat. " W-Why are you just staring at me Hia " he stutters, starting to blush a dark shade of red. " I'm just curious. Now that we are alone, I can question you more about what happened earlier " Zee says in a low voice as he starts to slowly walk over towards the bed.

             " W-What do you mean " he stutters, very aware of what he's talking about. Zee chuckles quietly. " You don't remember, darling " Zee asks with a knowing smirk. " I-I don't. T-The only thing that happened was me and Nat talking with workers and deciding which rooms to change into the children's rooms. That's all Hia " he stutters. When Zee gets to the edge of the bed, he leans his knee on it, right in front of where he's laying. " You're stuttering, your highness. You know very well, what I'm talking about " Zee says before he slowly climbs on to the bed.

His heart starts rapidly beating. Zee's never once been like this before. Sounding so possessive. It makes him extremely nervous but at the same time, it excites him to see Zee so possessive. " You belong to me darling " Zee says, moving to hover over him. " I-I know " he stutters quietly. " Do you really know? Because you were blushing quite a lot. Earlier when you were alone with Nat " Zee says, placing his knee in between his legs before grabbing his wrist and pinning them to the bed. Zee has made it nearly impossible for him to escape.

" W-We weren't doing anything. I-I swear Hia. W-We " he stutters before Zee starts to kiss his neck. He quietly whimpers as Zee bites down on the bottom of his neck, giving him a hickey. " You were what, darling " Zee asks, his voice sounding low and seductive. " W-We were just taking " he stutters. " Keep talking darling. Explain to me. I want every detail or you'll be punished " Zee says as he starts to kiss his neck. " P-Punished " he stutters before a quiet groan escapes his mouth.

Zee leans in close to his ear, quietly whispering " I'll make you scream with pleasure. So loud that the guards can hear you ". His face immediately turns bright red. How can he say such a thing. " D-Do you have no shame. S-Saying such a thing like that " he stutters as Zee slides his shirt up before taking it off, making him shirtless. Zee quietly chuckles. " You're right. I have no shame of saying it. Why would I when it only shows how good I can make you feel " Zee says, voice filled with nothing but pure lust and desire.

" So tell me everything " Zee says before biting the tip of his ear, causing him to quietly groan. He doesn't want to tell him but he has no doubt Zee can do as he says. And he really does not want to have guards or anyone else hear them doing such things as this. " N-Nat. He. H-He asked me what had happened during our trip " he stutters as Zee starts to kiss and touch every part of him. It's so hard to focus and talk. He's become very aware of the fact that Zee's trying to make him unable to speak.

             " I-I told him how beautiful it was. A-And about the " he says before a loud groan escapes his mouth. He immediately tries to cover his mouth in embarrassment. But Zee has both his hands in one of his. Zee chuckles, feeling him struggle. " Keep speaking " Zee says seductively. " A-About the hot springs. H-He asked me if I saw you shirtless and what I thought " he quietly whimpers. " What did you say " Zee quietly asks as he grabs ahold of his thigh, gently squeezing it.

             " I-I said your hot. T-That you have abs and muscles " he stutters as Zee begins to give him hickeys on his chest. His mind becomes foggy as he's starting to be unable to think of anything but the way Zee's kissing his body. This is pure torture. That Zee is having nothing but pure fun, causing him. " I-I told him about what happened in the hot springs. I-I said it made me really happy. H-How you tried to stay calm for me. A-And then talked about how we went into the room and just talked " he says before stopping. He doesn't want to admit the next part. Even if Zee is torturing him. It's so incredibly embarrassing.

Zee stops kissing him as he starts to chuckle quietly. He's figured it out. " We walked in on you both talking about sex. Didn't we " Zee says quietly, clearly finding this amusing. " What did you guys say. We're you comparing what it felt like. Did you perhaps praise me " Zee quietly says as he lowers his body, completely on top of him. " Y-You can't tell P'Max, Hia " he stutters. " Beg me and I might consider it " Zee says as he kisses his lower jaw. " Y-You're evil " he stutters quietly. " Shh...Or I might just tell him. Even if you beg me not to " Zee says.

He has no choice but to beg. He doesn't want Nat to suffer a similar fate as he has. " Hia. P-Please " he begs, blushing the deepest shade of red. " Come on, is that all you got darling " Zee says with a smirk. " H-Hia Zee. Y-Your majesty. Please. D-Don't tell him " he begs. " What will you give me in return " Zee asks. " I-I'll let you kiss me whenever you like. I-I won't stop you " he stutters, earning a quiet chuckle.

" Good boy " Zee says before he leans down and kisses him on the lips. The kiss is quick to become a fight for dominance. He doesn't want to let Zee win. Not after forcing him to admit to everything. Not after making him beg. He refuses to submit to Zee. Who clearly finds his fight for dominance amusing. As he presses his body down on top of his. A quiet groan escapes his mouth by the action. That's all it takes for him to lose the fight for dominance.

             He's unable to do anything but submit to Zee as he kisses him. Zee is quick to take charge, biting and sucking on his lips. Making his mind become a foggy mess. The way Zee is kissing him, makes him forget everything that they were just talking about. It causes him to become needy as he tries to get his wrists free from Zee's grasps. But he's not strong enough. It torture. He wants nothing more then to run his hands through Zee's hair. To cling onto Zee as they kiss.

             The want only gets bigger as Zee forces his tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss even further. He's being put under a spell by the enchanting way Zee kisses him and touches him. It's a spell that drives him crazy with want. Filling him with pure lust and desire like Zee has. While his body becomes hot. He feels like he's on fire but in a painfully good way. He's unsure if it's coming from Zee. Or if it's his own body, reacting to the way Zee is kissing and touching him. All he knows is that the familiar feeling of needing more, is coming back. Only much stronger then last time.

             His craving for more some how gives him the strength to break free from Zee's grasps. His hands immediately make their way to Zee's shirt, pulling it up before forcing it off of him. Which only causes Zee to chuckle. " I love when you're needy like this. It makes me curious as to how needy I can get you to be " Zee says. Immediately knowing his plan he says " Don't you dare try something Hia. Give me what I want. Didn't you say I was a good boy. I deserve a reward don't I " he says. Zee quietly chuckles.

             " I suppose you're right " Zee says before grabbing his hair gently, pulling his head back. Causing his neck to be more exposed to him. He whimpers from the feeling. " But the question is, how good have you been. Is it good enough to deserve this reward. " Hia " he whines. " What reward are you deserving of " Zee questions. " Hia. I want you. Please, I'll do anything Hia " he begs, no longer sane. He's consumed by his desire and want.

             " I want you to stop fighting for dominance darling. Agree and I'll give you what you want " Zee says. " Ok. Hia, I will " he practically shouts. He knows he's going to be incredibly embarrassed about this tomorrow. But as of right now, he's driven by his desire and lust. So when Zee starts to give him what he wants. He does as Zee says and submits to him. He lets Zee take complete and utter control over him.

              1525