Chapter 6 - Sophie's POV

I simply couldn't believe it. After years and years, of all people, Fitz Vacker was standing right in front of me. I let go of him and stared him down. He was thinner than I remembered and very pale. Keefe was glaring at him from the other side of the room. Then I remembered why I was here.

I ran over to Keefe, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. 

"Baby, I was so worried!" I felt a tear of relief dripping down my face.

Keefe looked at me, his eyes full of pure confusion. 

"Why? I'm fine. Foster, you alright?" He said, glancing up at Fitz as if he would know something.

"Everglen is burning! You and Biana were missing! Dex and Linh went looking for Bi and I came looking for you." I rushed, feeling the panic run back into me. I was super concerned about Biana, but at least Keefe was here. What would I do without Keefe?

Fitz grabbed Keefe's arm and shook it. His eyes widened. "I told you, Keefe. They're back!" He whispered as he glanced at me. I threw my hands up.

"What!? What happened?" I said, stepping between them. They gave each other a look and mumbled out responses like "Well, we don't know..." and "It could be nothing". I was sick of it. 

"Fitz! Keefe. You must tell me right now or I will rip every single hair out of your head one by one." I gave the most menacing look I could possibly do. Keefe and Fitz both burst out laughing. 

"It's hilarious when you try to be mean!" Keefe said as he slung his muscular (and sweaty) arm around my shoulder. I shoved him away.

"Stop distracting me! Both of you! You have to tell me what is going on. Please." I said, knowing that it most likely involved me and the people I love.

Keefe stepped towards me. "Fitz thinks that the Neverseen is back..." He said, carefully and slowly saying each word.

A shiver ran down my back. My hair stood on end and goosebumps appeared on my legs and arms. I couldn't get my mouth to move properly. Keefe, my beautiful fiance, wrapped me in a hug. 

"Foster-"

For the second time that evening, the door slammed open and heavy footsteps entered. 

That's all I can remember.

A/N:

Hey readers! Thank you so much for staying tuned for my writing, I appreciate you so much! <3

Sorry for the long time before updates, I will try to get more consistent with my writing.

Questions:

1. Would you watch a KotLC movie? For which book?

2. What other fandoms do yall like? (I'm a huge HP fan!)

3. Suggestions/Feedback?

Luv yall! :) <3

- coolbeansss151