Her wolf

I know it's been a few months since I've updated and I deeply apologise! It's a short chapter but I just wanted to get a chapter out as soon as I could. I hope you enjoyed 😝

life without Elena's constant whining and interference was beautifully peaceful, though that didn't stop the doppelganger from lecturing her younger brother about the people he associated himself with. Jeremy had become an adorable member of the group and Raven found that both he and Tyler lacked any sort of parental affection, of course, that meant the two teenage boys sought it out from her. Despite their previous rivalry, the two had grown a strong friendship and now acted as though they have been best friends since childhood.

For Niklaus, life was as perfect as it could get. He finally found his mate, was reunited with his family and finally unlocked a part of himself that was trapped for a thousand years. Even though there was still the fear of Mikael returning, he tried to push it to the back of his mind whenever the thought would pop up unexpectedly. Despite all of that, there was a loneliness that lingered in his heart and he knew exactly what brought such a feeling.

"Nik? Sweetheart, are you okay?" Raven questioned softly as she approached her hybrid mate in the library.

Nik tore his eyes away from the book that was left abandoned on his lap as he daydreamed. His breath hitched at the sight of his beautiful mate, her red silky night shorts and crop top to match.

"Hello, my love" He greeted her with a warm smile, pulling her onto his lap when she got close enough. She let out an angelic giggle and snuggled into his chest, inhaling his manly scent.

"Are you tired? Perhaps you should get some sleep" He whispered, running his fingers through her curls.

"I'm comfortable here" She shrugged, snuggling further into him which earned a purr-like sound from the man's chest. A deep blush formed on Nik's face, feeling somewhat embarrassed by the sound that he had not once heard from himself before.

"What were you thinking about? You seemed lost in thought when I arrived" She asked her mate as she looked up at his handsome face that glowed from the candlelight.

"I had a plan..." He paused, unsure how to go about the discussion he desperately needed. "I spent a long time finding a way to break my curse and I knew that when I eventually did, I would go and create more hybrids. I don't want to be alone, I don't want to be the only of my kind, Raven. There are many Wolves out there that suffer every full moon and would love nothing more than for the pain to just stop, I can give them that choice" Raven listened in adoration as Nik explained his reasoning with such passion and vulnerability.

She knew when she agreed to bring Niklaus to Gringotts for his cleansing that he would desire to turn others like him. Truth be told, she supported him one hundred percent and agreed wholeheartedly that most but not all, werewolves would give anything to be able to walk around on the full moon without fear of turning. Transforming was painful, she had seen her uncle Moony on many occasions and during every shift, her heart broke even more at how vulnerable he looked.

She cupped his face in her smaller hands, a soft smile on her face. "My darling Hybrid, if this is what you want then I shall support you through it all. Besides, I would love to go on a little trip with you, it would be lovely"

Niklaus sat in absolute shock, not expecting her to agree with his plans, let alone invite herself on the trip to accompany him. His love for her had no bounds but at that very moment, he knew that some god or goddess up above graced him with a beautiful angel who was perfect for him in every way.

"Kiss me" He growled, his eyes darkened in lust. She raised an eyebrow but shrugged before slamming her lips on his.

- Smut!-

Their lips moulded together perfectly, their movements in sync and both felt an overwhelming amount of need for one another. She wasn't sure whether it was due to his wolf side but something about the way he kissed her screamed dominant and animalistic.

"Bed, now" He growled and before she knew it, she was in her bedroom and thrown into her large bed, bouncing slightly as Nik stood at the end, admiring the beauty before him.

"Such a gorgeous girl, aren't you sweetheart" He purred, earning a soft moan from his mate as she rubbed her thighs together, trying to ease the ache between them.

"None of that" He grabbed hold of her thighs and spread them apart. With a jolt of confidence, a smirk appeared on her face and with a wave of her hand, their clothes disappeared from their bodies.

"Fucking hell" He growled out, his now darkened eyes raking over her naked body. "Open those legs for me" She did so slowly and he gulped, seeing her soaking core.

"Hmm, let me have a taste" He kneeled, wrapping his legs under her thighs and pulling her to the edge of the bed with ease, making her giggle. He licked his lips, moved forward and with a flat tongue, he licked from the bottom of her soaking core to the top before sucking on her clit.

"Fuck" She moaned, her back arching only slightly but was instantly pushed back down.

"Stay still" He growled before diving back in, his tongue moving in a way no one has ever done before. Suddenly, she let out a gasp as she felt his finger pushing inside her, curving to hit her G spot as he continued to lick and suck.

"P-Please, I need you inside me" She cried out, pleading for something bigger. He paused his movements, looking up before pulling away.

"Say it again" He demanded softly, licking the juices off his lips as he stared down at her with darkened eyes.

"Please, Nik! I need you inside of me" She begged, tears in her eyes as her arousal became overbearing to handle. He let out a small hum and in one quick motion, she was flipped onto her front and pulled up on her hands and knees.

"Such a beautiful view, my darling mate" He growled, caressing her plumped arse before giving it a spank, making her gasp and jump a little.

He pushed down on her upper back, making her front lay flat on the bed with her arse up in the air. He licked his lips, eyeing her dripping core and smooth arsehole. He lined himself up to her pussy, rubbing it against the moisture which earned a muffled moan from his eager mate. Without any hesitation, he pushed his full cock inside of her and groaned at the tightness, smirking slightly when she arched her back and clung to the sheets for dear life.

"So tight and warm. The perfect pussy" He growled, giving her arse another spank before he began to pound inside of her.

Her moans and screams filled the room and she was extremely thankful that the rooms had permanent silencing charms on them.

"Such a good girl for me! Taking all of my cock" He groaned before leaning forward and pulling her up against his chest, one of her arms wrapping around the back of his neck as he kissed, sucked and nibbled on the skin of her neck. He wrapped one hand around her throat, giving it a little squeeze whilst the other was pinching one of her sensitive nipples.

"I-Fuck I'm going to cum!" She cried out, the knot in her stomach begging to be undone.

"Cum for me, baby" As if her body followed his every demand, her pussy clenched tightly around him as she screamed in pure ecstasy. He continued to pound inside of her for a few more minutes before emptying inside of her, growling out as he did so.

Before his very eyes, colourful string-like magic began to wrap around them but he noticed that she did not seem all too surprised by it.

"It's just my magic's way of showing we completed our bond" She breathed out, feeling completely satisfied and out of breath. She whimpered slightly as he pulled out of her and they both collapsed onto the bed, Raven laying on his chest which was moving up and down as he tried to catch his breath.

"I love you" He whispered, making her look up and found that he was already looking at her with eyes filled with love and devotion.

She raised herself and placed a loving kiss on his lips. "I love you too, my wolf"