The big bad original Hybrid

It had been a few days since Raven noticed something off with Alaric, she was rather surprised that no one else noticed his odd behaviour or the fact that he would continuously disappear without a trace. It was quite clear to her that Niklaus had somehow possessed Alaric's body, she assumed that was a witch's doing and decided to wait patiently for the original hybrid to come to her. Knowing one way or another, it was going to happen.

It was early evening and she was sitting at the bar at the Grill. She loved being around her mates but she had spent so many years learning to enjoy her own company that sometimes she felt the need to be alone. It was during these times that she felt she was able to think more clearly, there was always so much going through her mind and despite them not always being the most positive, she realised that instead of her mates distracting her from them, she needed to face them head-on.

The best decision she ever made was to leave Britain but she found that sometimes, she truly missed the magical world. She was eleven years old when she returned to magical Britain for the first time since her parent's death and for the first time in forever, she truly felt as if she belonged. Of course, at the time she didn't know her fate or the expectations that they all held for her, but despite all of that, she still saw and relished in the beauty and power that was the wizarding world. She didn't want to think of the war or those who betrayed her without any regret, but she did find herself smiling at the thought of those who, still to this day, meant a great deal to her.

Her Godbrother, Neville. The shy but courageous Gryffindor with the heart of a lion and the loyalty of a Hufflepuff. Oh, how she missed him. He always knew how to cheer her up and always gave the best advice, even if said advice wasn't what she wanted to hear at the time. They exchanged letters often and were saddened by the news of his break-up with Luna, though she was pleased that they remained friends and had bonded more than they ever did as a couple. Raven bonded with the boy almost immediately in their first year, he was the one who had explained their parent's friendship to one another and how his mother was my Godmother, whilst hers was his. He had even given her an album full of pictures of their parents together during their years at Hogwarts, it was rather shocking how similar he truly looked to his parents, and from the stories she heard from Moony and Padfoot, he was a mix of then in personality as well.

Then there was Luna, her sister in all but blood, her little moon. The blonde Ravenclaw was as angelic and innocent as they came and yet, was deadly with a wand. Raven hated how she was bullied throughout her first few years at Hogwarts, especially by her fellow Ravens. When they first met, she found Luna rather unique and fascinating, especially when she would go on and on about creatures that no one had ever heard about or seen before. It wasn't until Raven's 6th year that she found out that said creatures, were Luna's way of explaining the visions she was receiving from her seer ability. Like Neville, she had exchanged quite a lot of letters with the girl, though they were more spaced out due to her adventurous travels to find rare and fascinating magical creatures.

If someone told her younger self that she would be missing Draco Malfoy and his two Slytherin best friends, she would have laughed in their faces and told them to go to the hospital wing for a mental check-up. No one knew that Raven and Draco came to an understanding in their 5th year, especially not Hermione, Ron or Ginny, who would most definitely accuse her of being mental, or accuse Draco of somehow using a spell to Alta her mind. She grew close to him, Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini but unfortunately, was only able to communicate with them via Owl or in abandoned classrooms, though they spent most of their time together in the room of Requirement. She was happy to give a written statement to the magical court for Draco and Lady Malfoy's freedom, though they understood why she couldn't bring herself to do the same for Malfoy sr. It wasn't until she explained her Gringotts inheritance results to him that he explained that they were indeed cousins due to his mother originally being Narcissa Black.