Potter Manor, Mystic falls.

Raven's POV

I found that leaving my old life in England was rather simple, saying goodbye to only a handful of people who I knew would visit me as much as they could. I did not expect that leaving New Orleans, would be ten times more painful. Marcel, Thierry and Diego did not take my decision to leave, well at first but after explaining to them my reasoning, they accepted it and promised to visit whenever they could. Camille was a lot more supportive and was rather excited about George and my new journey elsewhere, and had said she would take a vacation to Mystic falls when we get settled.

"Are you ready, love?" George called out, poking his head out from the kitchen doorway.

"Yeah, I-I'm ready" I sighed tiredly, all the emotional goodbyes had left me extremely exhausted. A soft smile graced his lips as he approached, he grabbed my hips and pulled me into his embrace where my face settled on his chest.

"Everything will be alright, little raven" He whispered, though I kept my focus on his steady heartbeat, which I had learnt was able to calm me down whenever I woke up from a nightmare or feeling rather anxious about something.

"I know, I'm just nervous to start new again" He pulled back and cupped my cheeks in his hands, placing a piece of hair that had fallen from my bun, behind my ear.

"I know, but this will be good for us and we can always come to visit" I nodded my head in agreement as a small but genuine smile formed on my face. We were interrupted by four elves, who popped into the room with sombre expressions. I kneeled in front of them with a soft but teary smile.

"Don't be sad, little ones, you'll see me all the time" I reassured and received smiles from all four, but I could still see the sadness in their large eyes.

"I promise, I'll call you all whenever I need help and you're more than welcome to visit whenever you want" Their smile instantly grew and their eyes held excitement, knowing that they had wanted to visit Potter manor for a while but had decided against it due to the constant care the black manor needed.

"We will visit you soon, mistress Raven," Lotty said with a small bow, the others nodding their heads in agreement.

"Very well. Make sure you behave yourselves whilst I'm away" I teased with a playful wink, making them all laugh with blushed cheeks. George watched the exchange with a fond smile, knowing how much each of my elves mean to me.

"Bye Mistress, bye master"

"Bye, little elves" George waves and grabs hold of my hand, as I blew the elves a kiss, I felt the familiar feeling of a pull in my temples, knowing that George apparated us. It wasn't long until we landed firmly on the ground, we looked around and found ourselves in a dark alleyway.

"Where are we?" I ask with a frown, turning to George who was hunched over, feeling the after-effects of the travel.

"We are about, five minutes away from the manor. Thought it would be nice to take a walk through town" he said as he composed himself, taking a deep breath as his nausea drifted away. He had finally looked my way and frowned when he saw me leaning against the wall, one leg up and my arms crossed over my shoulders, my face showing amusement at his dishevelled look.

"How- what?"

"I've travelled by apparation more time than I'd like to admit, it doesn't affect me anymore" I chuckled with a shrug, making him huff with a small pout on his lips. I thought he looked adorable and couldn't help but kiss him, making him smile goofily when I pulled away.

"You're cute" His smile decreased and he let out a scoff, crossing his arms with a frown.

"I'm not cute, I'm hot" I raised an eyebrow and licked my lower lip slowly as he ran his fingers through his hair, my eyes took in all his features and muscles that he had developed and I could feel the heat rush to my core.