Chapter 22 -ONE LOVE LIVERPOOL

Start from the beginning

                                                                                           (photo)

                                                                                           (photo)

Presenters Steven Gerrard and Jodie Comer come on stage.

Jodie: Good afternoon Stanley Park!!!

Steven: Good afternoon Liverpool!!!

Jodie: For me and Steven Liverpool was the city that saw us grow up where we were brought up, where we have our own language SCOUSE, one of the best teams in the English League, and also where we have our family friends living here.

Steven: When I saw on TV that there had been an attack on the Liverpool Arena I thought "WHAT? Me and everyone else saw the images of ambulances going to the hospital, videos of people inside the hospital screaming gunshots. I prayed so hard, saw even hours passing even at a press conference we heard the numbers of dead 96 wounded over 120. To all the terrorists out there, if you want to do this then you have found a sleeping giant, because nobody messes with the people of Liverpool, we have the breed to go to the end of the world to voice find you and kill believe that.

Jodie: Stanley, are you ready for your first performance?

Audience: YES!!!

Steven: Then welcome the Bob Marley group.

Becky: Hello Livepool. Are you ready to dance. Lets go!!!!

After Becky Hill finished, it was the Metal group Iron Maiden's turn to perform on stage.

After they finished, the band thanked everyone present and the lead singer, said that the band Iron Maiden will donate around 1,500,000 pounds to the foundations. After they left, came the Father of Heavy Metal Ozzy Osbourne.