𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Start from the beginning

_Listen. You started and an irk mark appeared on your forehead. I. Do. Not. Care. As you said so he sweatdropped. I am EXHAUSTED from today and will be even more after the Junpachi guy comes out with another idea for this survive simulator. So, what we are going to do is GO to sleep and forget about this. He listened to you while still looking behind you where the hallway remained.

You noticed him being distracted and raised a brow.

_Hey are you even listening to me- ? You started but got cut when the lights turned off.

_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH you both shouted before starting running back in the main hall.

_WHAT'S THAT- He started as you ran faster than him and got infront of him.

_WAIT FOR ME- He kept on running but the towel on his head fell and he set both of his hands on his head.  MY HAIR-

You both went hiding behind a wall and breathed heavily.

After catching back your breath you raised a brow confused at yourself and was about to speak but someone else did first.

_Why are we hiding. The newcomer spoke your thoughts as you slowly turned your face and was met with Gin who was just a few inches away from you.

You were too stunned to speak but was distracted when you heard something slam on the ground.

You looked down and Igaguri passed out with only the white of his eyes showing.

You jaw dropped and you turned back to Gagamaru who was in the same position and blinked slowly.

Your didn't even know what to do anymore as the lights came back.

'I want to run...'

You eyed Igaguri again then raised a brow with a sweatdorp toward Gin.

_H-hey. You started as it took him a few seconds before talking.

_Hello (Name).

Gin was a nice guy, even though you didn't think much of him since you didn't interact often but at this exact moment, he made you shiver.

'How come I didn't notice he was that intimidating-'

_Well uh... I will be going- good luck with that- you said and tried to walk away only for him to be infront of you again. HOW DID YOU DO THAT-

_You can't leave him here.

You jaw went hanging as you gave up mentally and nodded.

_Yeah.

He stared as you took Igarashi on your back.

You tried not to look back at Gin and walked fast before realizing..

'Where the f*ck is his room.' You looked around you and let out a sigh. 'AND WHY IS HE SO HEAVY' You let go of him and grabbed his calf and started dragging him in the corridor.

For a moment you looked over your shoulder and saw that Gagamaru wasn't behind you anymore.

Your eyebrow twitched and kept walking until hearing some noises from your right.

You turned your head and had a peek from the open door of the gym.

There was Kunigami working out which confused you at what he was doing at this hour.

Without thinking twice you entered the room and walked to him.

_hey. You said and only got ignored.

You blinked a few times and cleared your throat.

_Hey. Still no answer.

You dropped Igaguri's leg and let out a sigh.

_What the hell did they do to you, you look like you ate two twins and their PREGANT mom. You said while eying his musculature.

At your comment he looked at you for a second before bringing back his attention to his activity.

_Raichi was so right about you dang. You kept talking random stuff until he let out an annoyed sigh and stood up from the machine.

He walked to his towel that was set a little further and still with his back facing you he spoke.

_Whay do you want ?

_Oh wow dry. You said while eying Igarashi with an irk mark.

He looked at you over his shoulder then raised a brow at Igaguri.

_He passed out. You said which confused him even more.

Seeing that he looked like you annoyed him more than everything you grabbed Igarashi's wrist and dragged him to the exit again.

_You better not ignore me next time, I'll blame Jinpachi this time. You said and totally left while he was still staring at the door.

He let out a sigh and a small smile crept on his lips before he went back to neutral.

'It's always Jumanji Egg's fault anyway.'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||