𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

W H E N S T A R S C O L L I D E

.。*゚+.*.。  .。*゚+.*.。

S U M M A R Y

Bokuto Koutarou stands tall as the charismatic captain of the university's volleyball team, while Y/n lives her life in silence. It's during the quiet of night that she escapes the clutches of nosy parents and demanding professors, venturing on late-night drives away from the city and onto unexplored, dimly lit roads.

However, the routine shatters one fateful night when Bokuto's motorcycle collides with Y/n's car, leaving him severely injured and disrupting her customary drives. Springing into action, she rushes him to the hospital, then silently departs when he falls asleep.

Fuelled by an overwhelming desire to express his gratitude, repay her kindness, and believe in fate, Bokuto embarks on a mission to find the mystery girl who helped him on campus. But for Y/n, forming a relationship with the boy she nearly killed in a car crash is far easier said than done.

.。*゚+.*.。  .。*゚+.*.。

N O T E

I do not own Haikyuu, or any of the Haikyuu characters! I only own the plot of this story and the ocs!

All Haikyuu characters have been AGED UP, as this is a University AU!

And finally, please note that this is a short story/fan fiction!

.。*゚+.*.。  .。*゚+.*.。

D I S C L A I M E R S
&
W A R N I N G S

This fan fiction is rated MATURE. There will be scenes containing MATURE CONTENT such as,

SOME SEXUAL CONTENT
BLOOD & TRAUMATIC INJURIES
STRONG LANGUAGE

If you do not enjoy mature content, mainly the ones I have mentioned above, then please refrain from reading this fan fiction. I am not looking for critique and negativity in the comments.

DON'T LIKE IT?
DON'T READ IT!
easy n simple.

.。*゚+.*.。  .。*゚+.*.。

S T A T U S

start: october 2023
finish: