The Love God-Final

Start from the beginning

Robbie's eyes darkened. "The only thing that could make feel better right now, is ripping the wings off that cherub for playing tricks on my emotions." And to Mabel's horror, he made his quiver of arrows appeared in his hand.

"Robbie!" Tambry exclaimed, in shock.

Robbie made his way down the hill in rapid speed, and Mabel attempted and failed to catch up to him. "Wait, Love God didn't do anything—"

But it was too late, the Cupid was gone in mere seconds, and the female Guardian began to panic. "Oh no! This is bad, Love Guard doesn't stand a chance against Robbie! He's too friend-shaped!"

Tambry narrowed her eyes in determined. "C'mon," She told them. "Help me stop my idiot boyfriend."

Purple feathers began to sprout from Tambry's skin and clothes, before her form morphed into a giant bird. Mason watched in astonishment, then turned to Will.

"You wanna explain that?" He asked.

Will blinked. "Huh? Sorry, I was paying attention."

Mason crossed his arms. "You were staring at me this entire time, were you?"

"Yeah..."

❇️❇️❇️

Bill, Dipper, and Stan looked at the complete chaos of the festival, as the crowds of people ran around screaming, surrounded by the damages caused by the balloon.

"Best day ever," Bill smiled.

"I don't see the problem here," Stan admitted. "Back then, zeppelins we're dropping from the sky like raindrops."

"Grunkle Stan, people could've died!" Dipper yelled at him.

"Oh come on, I'm sure it wasn't that traumatising," The old man remarked.

Suddenly, a teenager crossed their path. One look at Stan's face, he made a horrified face and screamed. "The old man from the sky! He's here!"

More teenagers looked in Stan's direction, before fleeing and screaming at the top of their lungs. Stan looked blankly, before a wide grin spread across his face.

"You know what? Being loved by the youth is underrated, being feared? Now that's priceless!" He laughed manically.

Dipper sighed heavily. "I knew should've considered putting you in a retirement home."

Meanwhile, on the whole other end of the festival, Mabel and the others were searching for either Robbie or Love God, but were no close to finding both. They first check the place where they last saw Love God, but he was gone. While running around, Mabel accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ow!" Thompson exclaimed, rubbing his arm. "What the—Mabel?"

"Thompson? Thompson!" Mabel beamed. "You can help us!"

Thompson blinked. "Huh?"

Tambry landed beside Mabel, transforming out of her bird form. "Thompson, have you seen Robbie?"

The young man shook his head. "No, I was too busy trying to stop these guys from fighting," He pointed a thumb at the group behind him, who were arguing loudly.