Frisk: "Okay!"

They both go straight and enter a small room with a Froggit.

Froggit: "Ribbit, Ribbit. (Just between us, I saw Toriel come out of here just a little while ago. I didn't ask why.)" Froggit pauses for a moment. "(We're all too intimidated to talk to her.) Ribbit, Ribbit."

Frisk: "Well, should we go see?"

Ben: "Sure."

They go walk into the room, and find a nice view. There appear to be abandoned homes down there, but they seem to be in great condition.

Frisk: "Wow. It's beautiful." She looks out in awe.

Ben: "Yeah, but I've seen better." He looks to the left and sees the Toy Knife. "Hey. Look at that."

Frisk: "Hm?" She looks to the left. "Oh? Is that a knife?"

Ben goes over to the knife and inspects it. He checks the stats on the item.

* "Toy Knife" - Weapon AT 3
* Made of plastic.
* A rarity nowadays.

Ben: "No, it's just a toy."

Frisk: "Ooh, can I have it then?"

Ben: "Uh, sure?" He hands her the Toy Knife and she equips it, dropping the Stick. "I don't think it will help in any way."

Frisk: "And a stick will?" She asks with an eyebrow raised.

Ben: "Fair point." He grabs her hand. "We should get going now."

She only nods as the two of them walk out and towards the house. As they approach it, they hear a voice.

Toriel: "Oh dear, that took longer than I had expected." She walks out next to the dead tree and pulls out her phone, but she quickly notices Ben and Frisk and runs over to them. "How did you get here, my children? Are you hurt?"

Ben: "We went through the puzzles. And no, we aren't hurt. Though I do have a small bruise the size of a grape on my hand." He extends his hand out.

Toriel: "Then I will heal it."

Her hand is coated with a green glow, and she places in on the bruise. When she retracts her hand, the bruise is completely gone.

Ben: "Wow. That was cool."

Toriel: "Thank you, but I must apologize. I should not have left you two alone for so long."

Frisk: "It's alright Miss Toriel. We were completely fine until we started going on our own."

Toriel: "Regardless, it was irresponsible of me to try and surprise you like this."

Ben: "Surprise? What do you mean?"

Toriel: "Err..." She says nervously. "Well, I suppose I cannot hide it any longer. Follow me, children."

She walks towards the house, with Ben and Frisk following behind. They enter the house, and they feel a sense of comfort. The inside is clean and tidy, and there is a familiar warmth in the air. Like the warmth of a home. There is also a delicious smell in the air, making Ben and Frisk even hungrier.

Toriel: "Do you smell that?" She raises her arms in the air. "Surprise! It is a butterscotch-cinnamon pie."

Frisk: "That sounds delicious! What's the occasion?"

Toriel: "I thought we might celebrate your arrival. I want you to have a nice time living here, so I will hold off on the snail pie for tonight."