Chapter 4

I stand there blushing. I was to embarrassed to say anything. But after Zack saw my face, he smiled.

  "Oh? Does my love like this?" He asks teasingly.

  "Ah! I do not." I say in a pouty voice. I cross my arms. He smirks and slides his fingers from the back to the front, hitting my clit along the way. "Hey,.. stop that." I say quickly. Holding back a moan so I don't have to prove him right.

  He chuckles softly and removes his finger, he licks it then stands up. I glare at him, but he doesn't care. He leans over into my peripheral and smiles.

  "Awee... Kira, how about we go to a special place I made just.for you." He says as he slips his hand into mine and guides me out of the room. I didn't even respond, but he knew me better than he knew me better than I did.

  Zack leads me into a room across from the room I was in. He opens the door and I feel myself grow in awe.

  The room was large, there was a window that stretched well to wall, ceiling to floor. There were paintings I made, that were in my house, and there were sketches that I made. But it was amazing.

  "Holy shit Zack." I say. My voice showed how much I was admiring the room. Zack comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on the crook of my neck.

  "Hm.. you like it?" He asks.

  "Liking is an understatement." I say as I smile at him. He kisses my neck and smiles in satisfaction.

  "Good, it totally didn't take me months." He says with a sigh. He says it in a playful but teasing way.

  "Wait.. but these were in my house?" I say softly like it wasn't already clear.

  Zack hesitates before speaking. Like he's trying to pick out the right words.

  "Well, I had someone go get them after I got you." He says as he kisses my neck again.

  "Why'd you grab them?" I ask softly. His kisses became more possessive. It starts to feel uneasy.

  "Because my love." He pauses and kisses my neck more. "I know you love them, and they're something you enjoy and love. It's the same reason I brought you here. I love and enjoy you." He says.

  "Mm.." I moan softly as he kisses a sensitive spot."hey, n..not there." I say.

  "Here?" He asks teasingly in a seductive tone as he kisses the same spot again.

  "Not there.." I beg softly.

  He keeps kissing. His hands explore my body. One raises from my stomach to my breasts. The other to the end of the dress, he tugs at it.

  "Oh kira.." he says softly. "When will you learn to just accept it.. or are you too stubborn?" He asks me.

  "Hey, z..Zack.." I begin but he kisses my lips.

  "No speaking kira." He tells me as his hand cups my face and forces it to the side so he can kiss me. His lips are soft and welcoming, his tongue is slimy and smoothe. "Baby girl, just be good." He tells me

  "Mm.." I moan softly into the kiss. I put a hand on his chest. "Zack, stop.." I say softly as I pull away. Saliva connects us, like a seal on a demon. He smiles and licks my lips.

  "Oh baby, you taste sweet." He tells me. "Hm.. I have a meeting later. You can stay in here with the art stuff, or you can stay in the bedroom." He says. "Your choice."

  "Um.. ah!" I wince. He bit me on the neck. "Ack
. Stop biting me!" I say.

  He bites me again,"bedroom it is. Good," he says as he picks me up and brings me back to the bedroom. I squirm.

"I have legs! Put me down!" I say.

  "Mmm.. no." He tells me as he plops me on the bed then reaches underneath the bed.

  He grabs a small item. I can't see it. He lifts up my legs and slips my underwear off.

  "Zack!" I say flustered. He smiles and puts the item inside me. I moan softly. "He..hey what is that?" I ask softly. It was squirming inside me and moving. Hitting all my sensitive spots.

  "A fun little toy~" he says with a smirk. "Now, I don't want anyone but me to hear your moans. So, open your mouth." He orders as he takes out a towel.

  I open my mouth. He kisses me then puts the rag in my mouth. He kisses my forehead and ties my hands back.

  "Now you can't talk, or take it out. Perfect." He says as he rubs my clit for a moment then leaving.

  I squirm and muffle scream. But it's useless. The thing starts to vibrate and I gasp and moan a lot. I strain my body.

  I came.

  After three hours, he comes back. He sees how much I've cum and smiles. He undresses himself and carefully takes it out. I gasp. He smiles. He then lifts up the dress and unzips his pants.

  "Kira, fuck.. you're such a good girl." He says as he thrusts inside me. I gasp.