10

Time to bonk yall "hornkee" mfs

Kebin and Su >>

Tw: Small section of smut

~•~

".. I'll be taking my leave now." Su sighed and walked off. Elysia stared at Vita and then back at you.

"Does he not have a good relationship with his sister?" She asked you

"Eh.. I guess so." Against Vitas protests, you walk into the hallway to knock on Su's door.

"Su..? Are you alright?" You asked from outside. Suddenly, Su pulled you inside his room and then began kissing your neck, much to your confusion.

"..?" You looked up at Su to see him panting.

"I.. I don't want you to go near her.." He wrapped his arms around you protectively. You could feel your face heating up as Su's hands roamed your body. You leaned your head against his chest to hide your face. A loud 'thud' was heard next..

"SU!"

"K-Kevin..?!" You said loudly, Kevin was eyeing Su as if he was about to lunge at him.

"Someone's jealous." Su muttered. You let Kevin wrap his arms around your waist, spooning you from behind. At this point, you were being sandwiched between Kevin and Su.

".. It isn't fair that Su always gets you all to himself.." Kevin whispered under his breath. Kevin slipped his hand towards your inner thigh, making you yelp. Su started to kiss your neck, leaving hickies behind.

"A-Ah.. Guys, w-why don't we stop here..- n-ngh..!" You let out a soft moan as you felt Su grinding himself against your lower 'area'.

"Quiet now, we don't want everyone waking up.." Su kissed the side of your neck while Kevin slid his hand under your shirt. While you were a stuttering mess, Su quickly shut you up with a kiss.

"(Y/n), will be a good girl for us, hm?"

                                 -

"H-Hngh!~" You muffled your tiny moans with your hand as Kevin thrusted himself inside you while Su was whining and kissing your chest area.

"Tch, don't complain, Su. You had (Y/n) to yourself last time." Kevin rolled his eyes. Su only chuckled in amusement.

"I suppose so.. But I must say, (Y/n) enjoyed me better considering that they were writhing against me the whole time~" Su smirked at the male then pulls you off Kevin so he could push himself inside you.

"WHY YOU!-"

                               ~•~

"... Ahem." Kalpas coughed behind the white-haired girl (tuna) and the gray-haired girl (chicken).

"AHH! Oh, it's just you! I thought the old timer was here to scold me for ruining the refrigerator.." Senti sighed in relief only to realize she exposed herself.

"I'm sorry you ruined what? Aponias gonna kill you.. Anyways, why are you two up at 2 in the morning?" Kalpas asked, narrowing his eyes at them. Senti only laughed nervously and looked at Kiana for help.

"That's not the point! We heard noises coming from Su's room, so we came to eavesdrop!" Kiana declared.

"You want a cup? It'll help you hear better." Senti passed Kalpas a plastic cup. Kalpas hesitantly put his ear to the door to listen... Only to hear..

"I'll be taking my leave now." Kalpas quickly left to his room. Kiana stared in confusion.

"Damn, what did he hear?" Senti looked at Kiana.