7

For anyone who saw that tiny question I made last chapter.. You know what time it is 🙃

TW: Small section of smut

~•~

Struggling to type on your phone, your shaky hands began typing, replying to Mobius's PM on your phone.

-

Just now

Snake: (Y/N) ITS 1AM ARE YOU HERE YET?? Oh right your on your 'DaTe' with su

(Username): It's okauyy Sy3 is wiwhh mw

Snake: don't tell me I need to get kalpass to autocorrect for you

(Username): I havr tp gtg'

Snake: (Y/N)????? I just messaged you, and ur leaving??

Snake: (y/n)?

Snake: (Y/N)

Snake: I give up 💀

-

"Having trouble typing, dear~?" Su breathed against your neck as you gripped the sheets with your free hand tightly. Su grabbed your waist and grinded himself against you, making you squirm. He pressed kisses against your neck, leaving marks all over your neck and chest. You were in Su's room, and you both were only chatting before things escalated quickly.

"You-.. Ngh~!" You choked on a moan as Su went down on you. As you gripped the sheets trying to keep your voice down, Su kissed your shoulder.

"Hm..? Why don't you let the others hear your pretty moans, so they know you're mine.." Su whispered against your ear, making you shudder. Suddenly, a knock on the door came, followed by Hua's voice.

"(Y/n)? Are you in there?" Hua asked from the other side of the door in a worried tone.

"A-Ah! Hua.. I'm okay.. I- just n-need to do something.." You struggle to make complete sentences as Su continued to thrust inside you.

"...(n/n), are you sure you're okay? You sound like you're.. Nevermind.. Anyways, Senti bought you a gift, and she's downstairs waiting for you." Hua said.

"A-Alright.. I'll be down there.." You replied. You could hear Hua going back downstairs to tell Senti you were coming. You sighed in relief.

"Su.. I have to get up.." You said. In response, Su kissed your head lightly.

~•~

"Yatta! (Y/n)!" Senti beamed when she saw you. She made her way towards you and pulled out a small Keychain shaped like a chicken.

"The Keychain reminded me of old timer, so since you and old timer are pretty close, I figured you may have wanted it." Senti exclaimed. You stared at her in awe.

"Thanks, Senti." You smiled gently at her, Senti grinned in return.

"No problem!" Senti replied. While you were chatting away with Senti, Eden was sitting at the table eyeing the bruises all over your neck while noticing how your thighs were trembling.

"(Y/n)," Eden came up from behind you. You turned to face Eden while Senti was whining about Eden stealing your attention with Hua dragging her away.

"I couldn't help but notice the bruises all over your neck.." Eden whispered as she gently touched the marks on your neck.

"Oh.. That's nothing, I was trying to.. Uh.. Do something earlier but injured myself on accident." You lied.

"Are you sure? Su could probably help." Eden suggested, you nodded your head.

"It's okay. He's helped me already." You stated. Eden smiled softly, but in her mind, she could tell that Su did something to you, judging your flushed state. Eden wasn't someone who got envious easily, but she couldn't ignore the burning sensation of jealousy in her stomach.

"...Ah, I see.." Eden said as she gave you a closed eye smile. You sensed a crestfallen tone in her voice, much to your confusion.

"Eden?" You asked, turning your head to the side slightly. Just then, Eden gently tilted your chin, then pressed a light kiss to your lips. Your eyes widened a little, Eden pulled away, but she was still close to you.

"It.. Isn't fair that Su gets all to himself.." Eden muttered much to your surprise.

"..Eden are you drunk?" You asked, and Eden crossed her arms.

"Certainly not! I'm talking by heart.." Eden continued. She sighed as she made her way towards you, then hugged you.

"(N/n), we haven't had time to have time for ourselves.. Or me and you, I should put it.." Eden was cut off as Senti burst into the room.

"YATTA! HELP! KIANA WAS PULLING MY EARS!" Senti screamed as she ran behind you. Just then, a white-haired girl with braids came into the room.

"Senti! I know you stole Mei's lunch yesterday that Mei made for me. Give it back!" Kiana said as she ran towards Senti, then stopped to look at you.

"Auntie!" Kiana said as her brightened.

"E-Eh? Auntie?" You said in confusion as Kiana hugged you tightly.

"Eh? If you're dating Uncle Kebin, doesn't that make you my auntie?" Kiana asked, making you flush red.

"Dating?! Who told you that?" You said. Kiana pointed at Senti.

"Senti told me." Kiana said, Senti immediately looked the opposite way.

"HEY! It's not my fault I saw them both kissing earlier through the window!" Senti defended.

"Anyways, Senti! Give me back Mei's food!" Kiana glared daggers at Senti as she was locking her gaze at the bento in Senti's hand. Senti ran through the doorway with Kiana running after her. Bronya stepped into the room.

"(N/n).. I'm sorry, stupid Idioka kiana made a ruckus.. We were here because we wanted to visit you." Bronya sighed as she rubbed her head. You laughed lightly and patted her head.

"It's okay, it's no trouble! I haven't seen you all in a while, so it's good to see you guys again!" You reassured as Bronya smiled in response.

"Seele came as well if that's okay with you. We also brought our old HOMU games from St. Freya." Bronya said. You and Bronya chatted on your way downstairs with Eden to see Kiana and Kalpas playing HOMU with Kosma watching.

"DAMN IT!" Kalpas yelled while gripping the controller as Kiana laughed.

"Idiotka Kiana, you're looking at the wrong health bar. You died. Not Kalpas." Bronya stated, making Kiana jerk her head to the screen.

"EH?!" Kiana almost shouted while Seele was trying urgently not to laugh at the poor tuna.

"Typical Kiana.." You and Bronya said sighing while Kiana was trying to come up with ways to defend herself.

-

Srry for the long wait yall! QAQ
I didn't go to much into the smut since I'm not too experienced at writing it soo-

「 Word count: 1069

AWOOGA