「 DIGITAL LOVE 」- Pt 2

Being single is fun. The next chapter is back to the ordinary story in this book, sksksksksk. (Dw, there will be more specials as well :))

-

〔 Sakura 〕

• Now Sakuras has an interesting case. Sakura was mainly your favorite because you felt bad for her because all she wanted was to spend time with her sister (r.i.p). Whenever she popped up in the Elysian realm, you would hover your mouse over her head and pretend as if you were patting her head. She deserved head pats smh. Since Sakura is self-aware, she could physically feel the head pats you gave her. At first, Sakura thought it was annoying, but soon, she actually started appreciating how much you sympathized for her.
• Sakura can't talk to you through ER because the 'game' won't let her. But since you have her on your hyperion Bridge, she likes to try and talk to you whenever you log on, and she greets you. Most of the time, you bring Sakura into the Abyss, which lets her spend more time with you. She finds it entertaining when you start crying over, not getting an S-rank you wanted. Sakura first saw you when she was training with a new sword. Her sword suddenly turned into bar codes, much to her confusion. When she looked up, she could see a person, which was you, giving her a different weapon of choice and leveling it up. Slowly, as time progressed, she started getting more attached to you and got worried whenever you didn't log in. Sakura wanted to be able to meet you in person. You were someone she considered as a close friend despite not realizing it, of course, because you thought it was just a game. No.. she didn't want to be your close friend. She wanted to be your lover. Someone who would protect you.

Exactly 9 hours had passed, and you still didn't log on. She was counting every second, every minute. She just wanted to see you again. Minutes to more grueling hours passed by, and she was still standing on the hyperion Bridge, waiting for you to come. Sakura was beginning to get worried. Did something happen? Were you in danger? Did you need help?

She knew she was just overreacting, but she couldn't shake the feeling of her. She just missed you. Everything in her 'world' just felt like a big lie.. 5 more hours had passed, and she felt as if something was off. Defying the systems codes, Sakura stood up from the hyperion Bridge forcefully.

"(Y/n), just wait for me, I'll save you.."

-

No doubt you were scared. It was the middle of the night, and someone had broken into your house. You managed to sneak out of your room into the hallway to peek at the intruder in your home. Unfortunately, you were right. It was an invader. They were armed with a gun. Swiftly, you sprinted to another room as fast as possible, locking the door behind you. That got the intruders' attention. Fear consumed you as you heard loud footsteps coming in your direction. Just the intruder was about to break your door down, and a loud crash came from your room. Just then, gun shots were heard from outside the locked door, and then screaming was heard.. Along with a slicing noise.

"..." You covered your mouth and prevented yourself from screaming. Suddenly, your door was busted down. You were about to get up and make a run for it until you stopped in your tracks. Looking down at you, a familiar pink haired woman with fox ears and a blue jacket was standing in front of you.

"Is this even real.." You whispered out. Sakura threw her sword to the floor and embraced you into a tight hug.

"There's no need to worry anymore, (y/n), I'm here now..." She whispered to you. She ran her hand through your hair soothingly.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

〔 Kosma 〕
(OOC)
• Harmonica boi. No doubt Kosma was just precious in your opinion. Yes, he was quiet most of the time, but that only made you like him more. In the Elysian realm, you coo at how 'adorable' Kosma was and how you wanted to smoother him in kisses and protect him at all costs... Kosma, on the hand, would turn into a blushing fit. He would stutter with his words and fail to hide it, much to his dismay. You were thinking this was just a little touch, mihoyo did. You'd laugh at how he looked so out of character. It felt like cold ice shards to his chest whenever you would leave the Elysian realm to do something else, but at least he could watch as you attempt to pull for stigmas and end up screaming when you pull another weapon instead of a stigma.
• When Kosma first saw you, he was playing his harmonica in his usual spot in the ER until he saw bar codes pop up out of nowhere. He couldn't help but feel confused when he saw you, especially when you were cooing at him through the screen. 'Aww, kosmas chibi is so cute~' you'd say. Kosmas is disappointed that he isn't playable. He really wants to be the one to greet you on the hyperion Bridge. A lot of the time, Kosma spends his time watching you play other games like Genshin Impact. Or, in general, just playing in Honkai Impact. It pains him to see you leave or log off, I should say. He misses you a lot when you're gone. He's tried numerous times to try and talk to you through the Elysian realm, but unsurprisingly, you'd always mistaken it as required dialogue you're supposed to listen to.