9

It's about time Elysia gets her date she always wanted lmao

Also, I just wanted to add..

*deep inhale* In this AU Vita will be Su's sister :) (who will also be interested in you) (if you don't know who Vita is, she comes in the new chapters "Of salt, snow, and sand")

~•~

"(Y/N)! OPEN THE DOOR!" Kalpas yelled from outside while you and Kosma were laughing your asses off.

"Kalpas.. Stop banging on sweet (y/n)'s door.." You heard Aponia say from outside.

"If you ask me, she's far from sweet." Kalpas glared. There was then silence outside the door, much to your confusion.

"I think he gave up." Kosma shrugged. You then got up from your seat to check. Just as you opened the door, you were tackled against the wall.

"Tch, you think I'm stupid? Change my username in the chat. Now." Kalpas muttered under his breath while he pinned your arms up against the wall. You, on the other hand, were steaming red.

"A-Ah-" You stuttered out, Elysia was watching the scene in front of her as if a romance movie was playing. Kosma was staring in bewilderment.

"Oh~?" Elysia giggled, though the pink elf felt a tad bit jealous.

".. So are you guys gonna kiss or what?" Kiana added poking her head out.

"YOUCH! DONT HIT ME BRATNYA!"

"You ruined the moment. Idiotka Kiana." Bronya said blankly.

"T-Tch.." Kalpas, let go (NEVER LET YOU GOOO IS WHY DID THEM ALL-) of your arms and walked away. You could see a glimpse of his face hitting up. Right after, Elysia ran into the room just to tackle you to the ground.

"Elysia?! W-What are you doing - get off - ACK!" You yelped as Elysia gave you a bone crushing hug.

"Mmh! It's not fair that everyone gets with you before me!" She pouted her cheeks. You tried to pry the female off you, but she wouldn't budge.

"(N/n)? How about we go on a date!" Elysia exclaimed, releasing you from her grip.

"Eh? Now? But it's already nighttime.." You stared at her. Elysia only smiled in response.

"That'll only make it more romantic! Plus.. We.. Never actually went on a date only together, so now is a great opportunity. And if you get scared because of the dark, just know you can hold me~" Elysia winked. You sighed in defeat, knowing that you weren't getting out of this knowing how persistent Elysia was. Elysia got up from the floor.

"Be ready in 10 minutes, my future wife~" Elysia sang.

"..." Kosma began walking out of your room to give you privacy.