「 LOVESICK 」- 3K+ special

Back here with another special <3
TYSM YALL FOR 3K+ IM SO HAPPY SKSKSKSKSK. Anyways, here is some modern AU! yandere headcanons of flamechasers (minus Griseo) for yall <3

TW: Obsessive behavior, kidnapping, stalking, mentions of killing/blood, some parts may be suggestive.

Fem! Reader
-

〔 Kevin 〕
• Smh, I feel so bad for you.. Yandere Kebin would be so scary at first glance. In his free time, he would follow you around secretly so he could make sure you're okay. Kevin would befriend you at work so he could build a closer relationship with you. At first, you both would have small talk here and there. But after a few months, you both started dating, Kevin was always protective of you (as usual) whenever you both went on dates or were at work with each other. However, it never occured to you that he was always watching your every move. From when you went outside to going out with friends, etc. He knew everything.
• If there's one thing the Kalsanas all have in common, it's that the Kaslana lineage is very protective of what's theres. And for Kebin, it just happens to be you. There was this one instance where Kevin found out that a co-worker was flirting with you at work, making you feel uneasy. He did not take that well.. Of course, he didn't lash out at you. Oh no, he would never yell at you. The only thing he did was make sure that you never saw that specific co-worker again. When the time was right, he would strangle them to the death and burn their body to never be found again. Don't get me wrong, Kevin wouldn't kill people just because they'd interact with you. He would only do it if they continued to bother or make you feel uncomfortable. Kevin probably wouldn't be the type to tie you in a basement and keep you their forever, Kevin likes to see you happy and would never decide to physically or mentally hurt you.. Unless he had to, so he could keep you forever..

「 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 」

〔 Elysia 〕
• I could honestly see this tbh. Unlike Kevin, who would want to slowly build up a relationship, Elysia makes it very clear that she's interested in you. She would leave coffee with hearts at your door, bouquets of flowers on your desk with sweet notes, you name it. Elysia would be the one to pry into your personal life, which includes extreme measures as well. She'd make a copy of your key and come into your apartment when you weren't home. Of course, she wouldn't make it obvious since Elysia doesn't want to damage her relationship with you and scare you off. Elysia would make sure to cover up any details/imprints/evidence that she was even snooping through your things. However, sometimes you'd come home to find some pieces of your clothing missing, mostly undergarments.
• As time progressed, Elysia became more attached to you than ever. You would never suspect Elysia of anything. You thought she was just being nice with all her kind gestures. You never assumed anything was hiding behind her smiling face. You were so very wrong. Behind her radiant personality was a lovesick murderous individual.. Lately, some of your co-workers went missing. Specifically, your co-workers that you considered close friends. Elysia isn't someone to get her hands dirty, but when it comes to you, she'll do anything at all costs to keep you all to herself. Even if it means spilling someone else's blood.

「 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 」

〔 Aponia 〕
• Now, for Aponia, she would secretly be plotting to keep you all to herself. Maybe a dash of sleeping pills will do the trick? Aponia calls you "Darling," and you don't mind at all. She's a wholesome woman who cares about everyone, and that's all to it.. Right? Aponia is a master at manipulating your emotions, and you don't even realize it. This makes her one step closer to her goal. Although she doesn't show it, Aponia makes sure to "eliminate" anyone who gets in the way of you and her. Her grip is soft on her butterfly-shaped knife, and blood is all over her white dress, but it doesn't seem to bother her at all. A faint but small smile appears on her face, along with the whispers of "my dear (n/n) is safe now.." sooner or later, Aponia shows up at your doorstep holding a bag, which appears to be innocent pastries. Both you and Aponia talk on the way to the living room. However, something doesn't feel right.. Aponia is unusually tense. That's okay, though, right?
• It had been around 40 minutes after sipping your cup of tea. Aponia had brewed you tea. You suddenly began to feel dizzy. As your eyes shut closed, the last vision you saw in your eyes was Aponia smiling down at you. "You'll be safe in my care, darling.." she'd say softly. The next day, you awoke to a blindfold over your eyes. Your entire body was numb, but you could make out that you were tied to a chair. Footsteps could be heard, as the person approached you, a warm hand was placed on your cheek followed by a soft kiss to the lips. "This is for the best darling.." Aponia would tell you.