Even if Paige already had a great deal of meeting women who only pretend to be her friend ever since she joined the show, she finds herself trusting Mitch.

Unlike the first phony friend Paige met on the plane, Erin, Mitch happens to be nicer.

"Okay ka lang ba? Bakit mag-isa ka?" (Are you okay? Why did you go alone?) Mitch becomes the first girl from this TV series who's ever checked up on Paige.

Justin excuses himself so the two can have a girl time.

"Medyo nag-aadjust pa kasi ako eh. First time ko kasi sa ganito" (I'm still adjusting. This is a first time for me) Paige can't help but to check on the gown she's wearing.

"Di ka ba nagtataka na hindi ikaw yung date ni Ken?" (Aren't you curious that Felip didn't ask you out?) Mitch kicks off with the 'girl talk' that Paige knew was coming sooner.

Paige is still trying to get used to her gown that she almost wasn't paying too much attention to what Mitch said "Ah. Hindi naman" (Oh. Yeah, no)

"Bakit? Di mo ba napapansin na baka type ka nya?" (Why? Haven't you noticed that maybe he's into you?) Mitch nudges Paige a little, waggling her eyebrows up and down.

"Naku. Hindi siguro. Alam ko hindi sila pwede mag entertain ng romantic feelings" (Yeah, right. Those boys? For all I know, their managers will never allow them to entertain romantic feelings anyway) Paige abruptly debunks Mitch's conspiracy theories.

"Sabagay" (You have a point) Mitch nods her head a few times, agreeing. But somehow, there is a tinge of sadness in her words.

"Oh my gosh" Mitch is frozen in her tracks, pointing at a few Filipino celebrity guest appearances.

One of the Filipino actors Paige noticed was Marco Gallo.

Joshua Garcia is here too.

Donny Pangilinan as well as a few others that Paige doesn't recognize anymore.

Paige wouldn't have noticed it. But now that she does, her uneasiness started coming back.

"Let's go say hi!" Mitch comes up with the worst idea out of the blue.

Before Paige could even turn down Mitch's plan, Mitch has already held her hand and started pulling her towards Marco Gallo.

"Hi, Marco!" Mitch randomly greets the actor who is pouring wine on a glass at a charcuterie table.

Marco Gallo replies way too confidently "Do you guys drink?"

Mitch and Paige answered synchronously
"Yes" is what Mitch said and "no" was what Paige said.

Paige doesn't know what to do with the glass that THE Marco Gallo has already poured wine into.

"Don't worry. Wine lang to" (It's just wine. Don't worry) Marco says with assurance while handing Paige a glass.

Then, he pours another one for Mitch.

Justin comes in and pulls out Mitch for a dance.

Leaving Paige with Marco.

"So..." Marco smiles with his eyes. Paige has seen him do it in his movies. Many times.

It's what drive Marco's fangirls crazy.

"Uhm..." Paige is now on an entire level of mental block. It's like she suddenly doesn't know how to speak.

Paige doesn't know how or why but it somehow charmed Marco, thankfully.