Solnishko pt.2

"One neat whiskey Max."

I went back in the room with the order and it looked like they were having quite a serious discussion.

I quietly served the food as they kept talking about their business.

"So I hope the heroin would reach Mr.Cha by this week and I'll recieve my payment?"

The new guy said and the others nodded silently.

"Hey um miss... Angeline."

I flinched on hearing my name all of a sudden. I looked up and saw the new guy looking at my direction so I gave him a polite smile and nodded my head

"Yes sir? You need anything?"

He just kept staring at me with a certain look that I couldn't explain.

"Would you mind if I asked you to meet me by the backdoor after we're done with the meeting?"

I felt a little puzzled as I hesitantly shook my head as a no.

"No sir I won't mind at all"

"Good."

I bowed and excused myself out of the room under the hard stare of his.

What the-

I wasn't looking my way as I bumped into someone. I immediately started apologising to them and looking up, I just exhaled in irritation on seeing Mr. Kang Shin Ho, the douche.

He was reeking of all the whiskey he drank and couldn't stand straight.

"Hey doll. Watch where you're going okay?"

I nodded and bowed, trying to excuse myself but he held my arm and shoved me on a wall, making me yelp because of the sudden action.

"When I say something, I expect a verbal reply. But now that you acted like a brat, I don't want to be polite anymore"

"When were you polite anyways?"

My big mouth got the best of me and that always gets me in trouble.

"What?"

Uh oh

He held my arm with one hand and started choking me with the other.

I tried to move his hand away but it wasn't of any use because my dominant hand was trapped .

I kept gasping and managed to get a 'sorry' out and he leaned in, his stinky breath hitting my face.

"You really are a bitch aren't you. Don't worry. I know exactly how to put that big mouth to a good use"

He kept leaning in and I shut my eyes tight, feeling dizzy.

This is how I die? Being choked by a fucking drunkard? Wow.

I kept my eyes shut, waiting to pass out when I felt like the weight was snatched away from me.

I lightly opened my eyes and saw the guy being dragged out by two of the bodyguards from the meeting.

I slide down the wall while coughing and gasping for air, tears running down my eyes as I couldn't speak because of the soreness of my throat so I kept gasping.

I felt two arms snaking around me that made me flinch .

"Shh shh you're fine Solnishko. Don't worry. You're fine. It's all okay..you're okay..he's gone"

I look up and see the new guy staring down at me with that same smile.
I still couldn't speak so I just snuggled into his arms while still gasping.

He kept rubbing my back gently while speaking soothing words.

"Im Jimin by the way. Park Jimin. I know your name so I thought it's only fair if you know mine."

I nodded silently. My breathing had returned to its normal pace so I pulled away from him. Secretly wanting to go back in his embrace, his cologne lingering in the air.

He stood up first then held out his hand for me to take.

"Thank you Mr. Park I... I am really grateful to you. I do not even want to know what would happen if you-"

"Let's not go there because you wouldn't ever be in such a situation ever again. I'll make sure of it."

"What?"

Jimin just smiled at me, shaking his head as he looked at the floor.

"Nothing. How about you go home? It's late and you need rest."

"My shift isn't over yet."

"I said go home."

The stern voice he used made me shut up immediately and I bowed, leaving quietly.

I reached the parking lot while checking if I had everything in my bag when I heard Max yell my name.

I looked up and saw him rushing my way.

"What the fuck happened to your neck Angie?"

"Nothing. I need sleep. I didn't get to inform the boss because apparently Mr. Park didn't want me to."

"Good for you. Im stuck here working the entire shift. But oh well I got entertained while watching Mr.Kang get beaten up by two bulky men while very drunkenly cussing them out."

"Hmm"

I said mindlessly, not really processing what he said.

"WHAT?!"

-----x-----

HI BABIES I MISSED Y'ALL SO MUCH.

This one is short because I'm still in a dilemma as to whether make this a book or keep this as a one shot. What do you guys think?

Also, if you're wondering, Solnishko means "sunshine" in Russian.

I don't know why I used this. It's just a really romantic word.

Im gonna make a pt3 of this one because I am really enjoying this but still let me know if you guys want this to become a book or want this to remain a one shot.

Till then, see ya lovely bobas!!