In love with my brother's best friend pt2

A/n: Hey so I got a request from 531Sakshi for a part 2 of this chapter however I'm gonna write it my way and not the idea you gave because I'm saving the best for the last sis 😩🖐️ hehe yeah I liked your idea so I thought of making a different oneshot using that idea. And oh! I decided to change the name of the girlfriend in this chapter from Lara to Serra because one of my precious reader has the name Lara and i don't want any of you to feel bad.  Anyways....here you go!

-------

It's been almost a week or two since the "Jimin's girlfriend" incident and honestly, it did hurt.And the fact that we went to the same school didn't help at all.  I mean it wasn't quite comfortable to see your crush and some other girl eating each other's faces off in front of your locker with your crush looking uncomfortable himself. But i couldn't do anything about it.

Jimin and i rarely spoke in school these days. Of course. His girlfriend was too big of a possessive toxic bitch to let him even look at some other female. Not even our teachers. Yep. That's how messed up it was.

She seemed to be so sweet when I first saw her at my doorstep but oh wow that was an act. She, in reality was a really toxic woman. And honestly, i felt bad for Jimin.

He looked so happy that day but he still did flirt with me so hah! I still kinda do have a chance because he clearly didn't like her.
I just need to shoot my shot. That's all I need to do to face the truth.

And that is exactly why I'm on my way to his house to let him know about my feelings.

I reach his house and ring the bell twice.

After a few moments i hear a faint "coming" from inside and soon after, the door opens, showing a shirtless jimin with grey track pants loosely hanging at his waist, messed up hazelnut coloured hair and a pair of round glasses on . I could tell he didn't expect me to come over by the look on his face.

He had his doe eyes widened and mouth slightly parted .

"Umm hi" that's all I could say because I was feeling awkward due to his stare.
He snapped back and cleared his throat "hey! Yeah hi umm why are you here? I mean of course you can come over whenever you want but this was sudden but of course you can come over without telling me but i-- shit I'm doing it again ain't I?" I giggled and nodded while he smiled. Yep . He has a habit of blabbering when he's nervous.

"You changed your hair colour" i pointed out and he nodded
"Yeah! Glad you noticed! Serra didn't even notice at first"
Ugh. Did he have to?
"So umm oof come in! I'm so sorry I got carried away. Come in!"

I nodded and awkwardly entered his house.
I sat on his couch and looked around the house.
"You want something to drink? Coffee, chocolate milk...i don't know maybe tea?"
"Thanks but water's fine" i tried not to laugh while saying that. I can't help it! He's cute when he's nervous!

He ran to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. He handed it to me and I drank some of the water.

I kept the glass on the coffee table in front of me as he sat beside me on the couch .

Wooh he's still shirtless.

He seemed to realise it because he smirked at my red face and scooted closer to my frame.

I remembered why I came here at the first place so I turned to look at him which was a not-so-good idea for my heart because he was super close to me.

He seemed surprised as well because he flinched a little.

"Jimin. The reason i came here. We need to talk."
He nodded and sat properly but he didn't move from being close to me. I couldn't find words to tell him so I decided to go for the biggest step.