In Love with my brother's bestfriend

His smile....

His eyes....

His goddamn body...

He's beautiful...

I've been lying on my bed for the past hour after returning from school . I also had a mini encounter with..... him...

Well, by him, I mean my brother, Kim Joshua's bestfriend. Park Jimin .

I've recently developed some kind of feelings for this guy and....it's hard.

I don't seem to have the courage to confess to him but I can't hold back for too long as well.

Whenever I see him, I feel like my heart is gonna jump out of my ribcage. My body temperature rises up along with a bright red colour on my cheeks. I don't seem to get myself to speak when he's in front of me. And I always embarrass myself in some way or the other. I'm always this..... dangerously nervous around him.

Argh. I'm loosing my mind.

Suddenly my bedroom door slams open and my annoying brother comes in sight with a creepy grin on his face.

Eh...that's not a good sign .

"HelloOo sissy" he says in a weirdly shrill voice as I just stare at him in pure disgust.

"The fuck do you want" I spit as he's being extremely annoying. Without doing anything.

"Jimin's coming over in 5 minutes"

"Okay" I shrug before realising what he said .

My eyes widen to the point where they look like two saucers placed in my eye sockets and jaw almost touching the ground.

Joshua giggles. He fucking GIGGLES and runs away.

I stay frozen on my bed for sometime before dashing to my dressing mirror .
My already wide eyes widen even more when I see my condition.

My hair looks like someone electrified it. My face is puffed . Eyes are red. It looks like I cried a lot when all I did was lay on the bed like a sloth .

I dash off to the washroom and wash my face with cold water and soap .

I look back in the mirror. Better.

Then I do back to my room to brush my hair. I put it in a messy bun as I don't have much time. 

By the time I'm done, I hear the doorbell ring . So I kinda rush to the living room to get the door but run into my brother. He just gives me that one teasing smile before taking tiny steps towards the door infront of us. He knows how much I love to open the door and see Jimin standing in front.
Yep.
He's teasing me.

So I just make a run for it and open the door .

And there he is.

The first and only crush of mine. And not just any highschool crush like those cliche dramas. No. A sincere one.

He has a light blue polo shirt on with black denim and  his brownish red hair in a messy style , his ear piercings adding to the god like look he is giving out.

He smiles at me , giving me a views of his cute little crooked tooth which just adds to his good looks and proved that he's a human being himself and not actually some god who came down directly from heaven and isn't completely perfect.

But that still doesn't stop me from falling for him harder everytime I see that crooked tooth of his.

I realise that I've been staring at him only after Joshua clears his throat , pulling me out of my daydream , making Jimin chuckle.

"Umm are you going to make me stand outside and check me out or can I come in, babe?"
He said, giving an amused smile , making me blush .

I immediately nod numerous times and let him in . I close the door behind him and stare at him as he opens his shoes infront of the shoe cabinet.

Joshua gets in the gaming room to get the games ready and get the snacks ready.

When Jimin's done with his shoes, he stands straight amd sighs, turning his head to me.

He comes close to me and whispers "don't stare at me too much baby. i won't hold back for too long then"

He breaths out in my ear, making me almost, ALMOST whimper. He gives me a small smile and goes inside the game room .

I stand there shook for sometime with my eyes open like plates and frozen .

I pull myself out of my thoughts and decide to go to my room and mind my own business.

*Time skip*

It was currently 5:30 p.m. when I heard my brother and Jimin's voice downstairs meaning he was leaving. I hurried downstairs and was on my way to the main door but i stopped on my tracks when I heard a female voice .

I frowned and decided to listen a bit . 

"Oh it's been almost what? Five months. Right babe? Yes it's been five months since we're dating and oh my god I can't ask for a better guy!"

I heard the female speak. Thinking of it, Joshua doesn't have a girlfriend. That brat would've told me if he did. So that means...she's Jimin's girlfriend?

I didn't know how to think because that was the only possibility.

I decided to hide my disappointment and put on a smile and went infront of them .

"Hey! You're leaving?" I asked Jimin and i could see guilt in his eyes.
However I decided to ignore it when I saw their interwined hands. I smiled wider and looked at the girl.

"Hey! What's your name?" "Oh it's Lara. Who are you?"
"I'm Joshua's sister. Y/n. You've got one of a gem girl. Do not let him go. He's one of a kind"
I said as my eyes slowly made their way to him.

Lara smiled "that's so sweet of you. and oh no don't worry I'll never let him go" she said as she looked at Jimin with so much love in her eyes and Jimin looked at her the same way.

I nodded and went back to my room after bidding them goodbye. Yes it did hurt. Yes I wished to take him away from her but i saw how happy he was with her. And honestly, that's all that matters.

And guess what? I'm hot. I'll easily get someone else . Heh. So nah let's not be sad and ruin my pretty eyes .

Kay! Bye!!

A/n :-

This one was for farihaghazala

I'm so sorry for being so late. I'm really busy with studies and my school doesn't really like us because we just had our semester and we already have tons of projects to submit by when? Tomorrow. Yes. Tomorrow. I'm so sorry people I'll try my best to update as fast as possible. Next request coming soon!!

Bye! Have a nice day/night!!