0011

I go to walk into the restaurant but a group of people run out screaming and crying. What the hell? Xiaojun wipes down each table mumbling to himself.

Me: Hey?

He looks up at me, his creased brow quickly fading away, a soft smile replacing his cold scowl.

Xiaojun: Hey, you look happier than the last time we talked.
Me: Yeah we figured out what the problem was and worked on it.

And worked on itttt, and worked on ittt, and worked..-

Xiaojun: I'm glad.
Me: What was all that commotion a few seconds ago though?
Xiaojun: A bunch of lazy ass people I fired. I run a business and they treat this place like a playground so I told them to get the fuck out.

I chuckle shaking my head.

Me: So now that you have no team what're you going to do?
Xiaojun: Make our sons work here until I find other people.
Me: Fair enough! What're kids for after all?
Xiaojun: Exactly!
Me: Speaking of favors, can I have one?

He puts the cleaner down giving me his full attention.

Me: Jooheon's birthday is coming up and I wanted to do something different this year. It'll be a party but I want the location to be outside of the ordinary.

His head tilts to the side like a lost puppy.

Me: Can I borrow your yacht?

He laughs.

Xiaojun: Normal friends ask to borrow a shirt, maybe even a few dollars.
Me: Oh? You're going to give me the money to buy my own?
Xiaojun: Such a brat.

I giggle.

Xiaojun: Anyways, of course you can. Do any of the idiots know how to drive one?
Me: Nope!

A small sigh leaves his lips.

Xiaojun: I can get my driver to work that day.
Me: That would be awesome. This goes without saying but you're invited just like the rest of the extended family.
Xiaojun: I'll think about it.

I smile.

Me: Thanks Xiao.
Xiaojun: No problem.

___

I sent Jooheon to the store to pick me up a fruit tray. When he tried to debate why I needed one tray I started acting a fool blaming it on my period.

I'm not on my period, I just really needed him to get out.

As soon as I knew he was away from the house I started telling the guys about the yacht party.

Changkyun: He gets a yacht but I had to work on my birthday!
Hyungwon: And who fault is that?
Kihyun: Plus we had a birthday dinner and rented a private theatre for your birthday.
Wonho: Ungrateful!

The younger boy pouts.

Me: Anyways, what do you guys think?
Shownu: It sounds fun! We've never had a party on a boat.
Kihyun: What if we took it up a notch?
Me: Such as?

He grins.

Kihyun: We do the yacht party but towards the end of the party we announce his actual birthday gift is a cruise.

That's an amazing idea.

Changkyun: He gets a cruise too!
Minhyuk: Your birthday is in three months, just ask for a cruise then.
Changkyun: That'll be a waste because he already did it!

We look up some upcoming cruises that could match up with all of our free time schedules. Looks like there's a cruise through the Bahamas right after Thanksgiving. Perfect!

Kihyun: Okay so how are we going to do the tickets?
Wonho: You're the one who suggested it.
Minhyuk: Yeah, get to typing your numbers mister black card.

I nod along not caring as long as it isn't my card.

Kihyun: Fine!
Me: He's going to love this!

The door opens and the boy in question walks in carrying three different fruit trays.

Jooheon: This one is a mix of fruits and vegetables, this one has a caramel dipping sauce, and this one is the regular cream cheese dipping!

He's too sweet.

I grin walking over to kiss him on the cheek.

Me: Thank you baby.
Jooheon: Anything for you!

He's going to have the best birthday ever.

_____

happy friday!!

i was watching changkyun's segment on youngji's show and the fact the members didn't hesitate when he asked to borrow money is so wholesome. they love him dearly.

BUT i couldn't help but think how wonho would've sent it to him without a second thought as well