𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓

Start from the beginning

     𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝒁𝑬𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 stared deeply into her. His lips formed into a smile, her eyebrows scrunching in concentration as her eyes were glued to the homework in her lap. He had completely forgotten about it. All he had in mind was her. He smiled at her, not blinking once when he looked at her because he didn't want to miss one second of her. His hands desperately wanting to wrap themselves around her, feel her warm embrace. He wanted to spend his life with her, no matter how difficult it could be. There was one thing Miles Morales was sure of... he was completely in love with her.

     𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 stayed steady on the piece of paper. Her body felt uneasy just by his stare. Her cheeks felt warm every time she was around him. She knew love was complicated, hard, and confusing but he made her feels things she had never felt before. He made her happier than anyone else ever has. He was her home, he was her safe place, her blue sky on a stormy day. Nova Ramirez was sure of one thing... she was so in love with him.

"you're so beautiful" she heard him say.
"you're beautiful too" he chuckled at her response.

...and  though  their  life
was  not  𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕,  they  𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅  each
other  and  made  each  other  𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉.
and  that  was  𝒂𝒍𝒍  they  𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓  wanted !
჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻

─═──═──═──═──═──═──═──═──═──═──═─
【 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝙸𝙽𝙶... 】
⸝⸝⸝ 𓍯 ⋮ 𝐚𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝑚.𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑠
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺 ⋆·˚ ༘ *

⊹˚.⋆ 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 ─ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝚆𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓-𝒎𝒂𝒏: 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓-𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆
( chapters 1-? )

⊹˚.⋆ 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾 ─ 𝚁𝙴𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓-𝒎𝒂𝒏: 𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓-𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆
( chapters 1-? )

⊹˚.⋆ 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ─ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝚄𝚂
𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓-𝒎𝒂𝒏: 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉
( chapters 1-? )
─═──═──═──═──═──═──═──═──═──═──═─

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
【 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝙸𝙽𝙶... 】
⸝⸝⸝ 𓍯 ⋮ 𝐚𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝑚.𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑠
爱你 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𓂅 ໋

჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻჻