16

i spent the entire day in my dorm reflecting on the events that happened last night. from everyone getting caught to madison and minho. were they a thing now? did i lose my chance? so many thoughts were running through my head.

i know i should talk to him about it but i can't muster up the energy to get out of bed. my phone has been going off the entire day, but i couldn't look at it. knowing some of them were probably from him.

i looked at the alarm clock next to my bed and sighed. it was almost dinner time and i spent the entire day staring at my wall.

i was debating on not eating dinner until my stomach growled. who was i to deny my stomach of nutrition?

i got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. kitty wasn't back yet so i assumed she was staying in the boys dorm. i looked through my pantry and found some instant noodles.

i looked in my freezer and found some rice cakes along with other proteins.

i went into a cabinet and grabbed a pot, turning on the sink and filling it with water. i then turned on my stove and let the water come to a boil.

i sat down on the couch and finally turned on my phone. i had over two hundred text messages from various people, most of them from minho.

q 😻

hey, how are you doing? detention just ended and might i say it was interesting
2:00pm

y/n?
4:00pm

are you at least alive?
6:00pm

i know you're hurting right now. text me back when you want to. always here for. forever and always.
6:30pm

hey. i kind of just zoned out all day. haven't been on my phone at all. just saw the texts, thank you for caring.

oh thank god you're alive
do you want me to come over?

it's okay, thank you though. i would appreciate your company tomorrow tho.

of course.
he's really worried about you yk?
he did it out of impulse
but he thinks him and ykw could be something

lovely. he can feel all the guilt he wants. impulse or not, i'm still hurt yk. i feel like i got played like a cheap game.

i guess if him and madison are a thing i'm happy for them.

you're happy for them? you're so much stronger than i am. id be livid if flo did that to me
but i'm glad you aren't going all crazy.
it'll get better eventually don't worry.
it's minho we're talking about he can't live without you, he'll come to his sense soon

hopefully.
i'm gonna go eat dinner now
thank you.

that was a lie and i felt bad about it but my water was boiling. i opened my noodles and put in everything i wanted to before putting a lid over it. i set a timer on the stove and sat down on the couch again, scrolling through texts.

yuri 🫶🏼

hey babe, heard what happened. he's such a dick for that and you deserved so much better. he played you like a game and it was so shady of him to do so. i'll be here if you ever want to talk.

hey. yeah, pretty shitty right? LOL. anyway, thank you, i'll be sure to make plans soon.

kitty

i'll be staying in the boys dorm for a bit. figured you'd need some privacy.

oh no you don't need to stay there. we have two separate rooms for a reason. i would like the dorm to myself for three days. please come back after that i know it must be weird.

i sighed looking at minhos contact.

minho.

i'm sorry y/n.

i'm so sorry.

i feel terrible

i shouldn't have made out with her
2:00pm

at least talk to me or respond to my texts.

let me explain myself?

i'm sorry if you felt played. i really am.

i'm so sorry for acting like i wanted you and then doing the absolute opposite. i really did like you, i did. i had the most pure intentions with you, i don't know what happened. i just- i just feel something with her, something i don't feel with you. and i feel so bad for that. i will never forgive myself for breaking you the way i did last night.
read 7:00pm

after reading more texts i scrolled through social media, seeing photos from the party. i saw so many posts tagging me in photos of minho and madison kissing. a bunch of captions like "no more y/n and minho?" and other shit like that.

a lot of his fans and my fans are hating on madison, i knew i shouldn't have felt bad but i did. i found her account and dm'd her.

madison.miller

hey, i know we've never really talked at all but i wanna apologize to you for my fans. i apologize for them hating on you and i wasn't on my phone all day so i couldn't see what was going on. i know minho has already posted something on his story so i will too. again, so sorry.

after sending the text, i posted a story on instagram and turned my phone off for the night.