Impossible Delivery and Making up

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): "Well all I can say is I lost many things because of Wukong shenanigans some worse than others" I said not wanting to think back what happened many years ago.

Wukong: "You guys stress about the negatives MK focus is taking in everything but honing in only on the one thing that matters. Right now I'm taking to you while also honing the speed of the wind, the moisture in the air, these 37 emails from my lawyer, the first 18 seasons of Monkey King The Animated Series, Winning (y/n)'s affection again, and the inner resonance of my soul that contemplate the fact that I'm an immortal being who will NEVER BE ABLE TO DIE....
And that bug over there. But right now I'm focusing on you take in everything, choose what you want to do and then DO IT"

MK: "That sounds...super confusing and like you're just constantly distracted" MK says having a confused look on his face

Wukong: "Or maybe you just can't handle real focus?" Wukong says looking offended at what MK said which made me smile

MK: "I CAN TOTALLY FOCUS I focus all the time! In fact the every next thing I do is gonna be the most focused thing ever!" MK said looking determined to prove his mentor wrong about him not being able to focus

(Y/n): "MK you have a shift at Pigsy's you probably should head there now" I said looking at the time on my phone

MK: "Oh that's right thanks for reminding me (y/n) I can always count on you to look after me!" MK said coming over to give me a hug after that he left flower fruit mountain leaving me and Wukong alone. Great...

Wukong: "So it's just us now what would you like to do just the two of us" Wukong said coming closer to me with his cloud before I grabbed my staff and summoned a vine to tie around Wukongs body making him trapped.

(Y/n): "I warned you Wukong just because I let myself be vulnerable for one second doesn't mean we are back on good terms, doesn't mean I want to be your friend, doesn't mean I want to be your lover again" I said glaring at him not knowing the words you said to Wukong actually made his heart ache.

Wukong: (y/n) please all my life I've lived in regret and sadness after what I've done to you, what I've done to our friends, what I've done to him. you're all I have I'm sorry for every stupid thing I've done I don't deserve you as a friend and as a lover" I looked back at Wukongs face and his expression really did show regret and sadness so I let him go from the vine and placed him down next to me.

(Y/n): "I had my whole life ahead of me I didn't want to be like this forever I wanted a family of my own with someone I love and trust but that was taken away from me because I can't die with them I have to watch everyone I love die" I said looking at my young hands that never aged in the many years I was on this earth.

Wukong: "you can still have that you just choose not to because you're scared of going through the heartbreak of watching someone you love die or maybe find someone who's in the same situation as you" he said holding your hand softly which surprised me but I let it happen.

(Y/n): "Are you really trying to describe yourself as someone I want to have a family with?" I said looking at him leaning towards his face smirking.

Wukong: "And what If I am I would be the perfect father to our kids" he said leaning even closer to me smirking as well

Before we knew it we closed the gap between us and it felt just like how it used to be many years ago. His lips tasted like peach chips as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling us closer making the kiss deeper and more passionate. We eventually pulled away letting out some breaths as we just looked at each other with no hate for each other just two previous lovers feeling what they had many years ago.

Wukong: "you still have the most softest lips I've ever felt" Wukong says smiling at me as I smile back at him reminiscing the good times we had together.

(Y/n): "and you still taste like peach chips from earlier" Wukong just kept smiling and wrapped his tale around me and pulled me close so I can rest on his shoulder as we watched the sunset.

Wukong: "so does this mean I get a second chance?" He asked looking at me waiting for an answer

(Y/n): "I-I don't know I'm still unsure if I'm ready for this again" I say looking down only for my head to be lifted up and a pair of lips were connected to mine for a second. I look up to see Wukong smiling with his eyes relaxed and happy

Wukong: "That's okay I can wait for you even if it takes another decade"

I just looked at him and smiled knowing that we had finally made up even though my feelings are all over the place it's good that we are starting off slow and steady. Just then I heard my stomach growl

Wukong: "Hungry aren't you? I guess I can order us some food wait here and I'll order" he says as we gets up and goes inside his house to make the food order.

I just waited outside still sitting thinking about the kiss we shared together and my heart fluttered playing that moment in my head again. But something else comes up to mind and it was my feelings for Macaque no matter how much I know we can't be together I still get this feeling off me that he's still with me but that's impossible right?...

~A few hours later~

Wukong and I were waiting on the food just as we were about to head inside the door bust opened to see MK with some noodles in the bag. Unfortunately it was the wrong order

YES YES I KNOW I WAS GONE but now hopefully I can be back at least post once a week. I am going to skip some stories since they aren't relevant to your love story but yes hopefully I'm back and would like any feedback you guys can provide me to make the story seem better! But for now BYE BYE see you in the chapter "Macaque"