The Celestial Battle (Past)

~Your Pov~

The Jade Emperor Palace
Jade Emperor: "Sun Wukong has crossed the line with his mockery and is coming to the Celestial Realm to take my throne it's foolish" the Jade Emperor expressed his concern. "However we can not risk anything happening so it's up to you to make sure they never reach the palace, am I clear?"

Lined up were Me, Princess Iron Fan, Ne Zha, and Erlang.

Ne Zha: "Of course, they will not come past us, your highness," Ne Zha said holding his weapon along with the rest of us.

We leave the throne room and start getting prepared for their arrival. As I'm about to go to my room I get stopped by Princess Iron Fan

(Y/n): "Hey was there something you needed?" I asked

Princess Iron Fan: "Are you sure you're ready for this I know you are a skilled fighter almost as good as Ne Zha but I care about you and don't want to see you hurt." Iron Fan said placing a hand on my shoulder

(Y/n): "I will be fine don't worry I chose to be part of the Celestial Court so of course, I'm going to be part of the fight"

Princess Iron Fan: "Alright I'll be off to my chambers to prepare, make sure you have everything ready because we don't know when they will strike" Princess Iron Fan then left after saying that.

I enter my room and start gathering plant powders that I made from various plants that have an effect when inhaled.

(Y/n): "I only need the ones to slow them down I don't need any poison I'm not going to kill anyone"

Ne Zha: "I'd rethink that if I were you"

I turned around to see Ne Zha leaning on my door frame

(Y/n): "oh I didn't hear you come in I was about to get dressed," I said gathering my stuff as well as my staff.

Ne Zha: "Well, when you're done meet us by the gates where we wait for their arrival so you better be ready," Ne Zha said as he leaves the room.

I go into my wardrobe and put on my battle dress that has been tailored to have swift movement when I fight. I walk out of my room and walk over to the gates where everyone including the celestial army waiting in their stations.

(Y/n): "Has anything happened yet?" I asked before I knew I sense a presence growing near us and I'm sure everyone else has felt it as well.

Ne Zha: "IN YOUR POSITIONS PROTECT THE EMPEROR" Ne Zha yelled

Just then a group entered the Celestial Relm landing on the pavement and making the ground shake. Out came was Sun Wukong along with Azure Lion, Golden Wing Peng, YellowTusk The Wise, The Demon Bull King, and The Six-Eared Macaque.

Before I knew it the battle started I summoned my vines to lift me and try to spread my powder to slow them down but they were fast.

(Y/n): "Argh stay still will you!" I said getting closer this time only to get hit by Peng knocking me back to see Princess Iron Fan fighting the Demon Bull King.

I look around to find anyone and see Macaque about to attack one of the Celestial Soldiers. I dashed straight toward him and as I was about to attack him with my staff he disappears into his shadow.

(Y/n): "YOU COWARD COME OUT" I yelled

I heard his laugh from a distance and start running to wear it came from always seeing his shadow disappear before I get there until I reached the Celestial garden. Keeping my guard up I looked around to find where he could be until I was pinned down by a shadow monkey. I struggled to get it off me until Macaque stood in front of me looking down with a smirk on his face.
Macaque: "And here I thought the famous (y/n) The Goddess of the earth would put up more of a fight" Macaque said grinning to himself

(Y/n): "And I thought the famous Macaque wouldn't use cheap tricks to get his opponent down" I said still struggling to get out

I reach for my staff and knocked the shadow monkeys off me and wack Macaque with my staff summoning some vines to tie him up. I get close to him taking out the powder that weakens his powers

Macaque: "Woah hey now we don't need to do that you wouldn't do that to an old friend right?"

I rolled my eyes and blow the powder onto his face then called away my vines making him fall to the ground. I lift him and drag him back to the gates where the battle was almost at its end. Just then I hear Macaque call out to me.

Macaque: "Come on where is the (y/n) who wasn't the celestial warrior and was my closest friend and something more-"

I shoved him to keep him moving

(Y/n): "What you're doing is wrong and you knew that the fact you came here was foolish," I said

Macaque: "What happened to together forever through thick and thin you just left us we were all upset and worried of where you went I was worried if you were hurt or worse" Macaque kept struggling in my grip.

(Y/n): "I wanted to get away from everything from you and Wukong because of your silly rivalry!" I snapped at him just then I felt something on my lips and my eyes met with Macauqes.

Macaque: "Celestial warrior or not my feelings haven't left for you and my duty is for you to come back to me that's a promise even if it's in 100 years or in another lifetime I'll always love you"

I was left speechless until I felt Macaque's body weight off mine and I see Ne Zha slams him against the wall breaking it a bit.

Ne Zha "GET your monkey paws off her it's time for you and your brothers to suffer punishment"

Ne Zha dragged him back to where the rest of the gang was surrounded throwing him in the middle I walk towards them avoiding eye contact.

Wukong: "Y/n come on fight with us again we need you" the voice of Sun Wukong rang through your ears.

You look up to see him with a sad frown his eyes pleading for you to come back.

(Y/n): "I'm sorry but I won't be returning and you will face punishment for going against the Jade Emperor," I said backing up next to Iron Fan as Na Zha and the Celestial Guards take them away. I took one more glance to look at Macaque who was doing the same my heart felt warm as I walk away with Iron Fan.

💮Authors note💮
Hello! This is my first book and I hope you guys liked it if there are some things I need to fix feedback is appreciated! Overall I hoped you guys liked it and i'll do more if it's successful