Calabash

Yeah, I'm skipping a few episodes that I don't think are important to your story but if you guys want In the future I can add those nonimportant episodes. So let's say you're also in the Calabash. In some parts it's a bit of a Wukomg x (y/n) I'm debating if to edit some parts to make is a Wukong X (y/n) X Macaque so let me know!

Your POV

You open your eyes to the sunlight going through your window. "Ughh why is the sun so bright" You got up and shuffled to your bathroom. You were about to grab your toothbrush when you noticed an extra toothbrush next to yours "When did I get another toothbrush?" you shrugged it off for now and continued to get ready for the day.

You got dressed and headed over to Pigsys shop to meet up with the gang. However, once you've arrived you noticed no one was there except for Pigsy. "Hello, customer welcome to Pigsys noodles" Pigsy spoke which confused you. "Hey Pigsy where is the gang?" I asked, "Uhh the gang?" he said looking at me as if I was crazy. "You know MK, Mei, Tang, Sandy," I said naming off our friends "Look lady I only know Sandy. Those other people I have never met in my life" You were now more confused how does Pigsy not know about our friends? "I gotta go," I said as I left the restaurant I kept running until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw it was Mei "Mei! I'm so happy to see you where is MK?" but Mei looked confused "Sorry lady but I think you got the wrong person I don't know you or MK," she said and I was dumbfounded. "What is going on?" I asked myself. I apologized to Mei and continued walking until I was pulled into an alleyway to be met with the eyes of Wukong. "Huh? Wukong what is going on?" I asked looking for answers "No time
(y/n) you're gonna be late. What are you even doing here anyway?" Wukong then picked me up and hopped on his cloud and we flew off to who knows where.

After some time we arrived at a celestial realm in front of a big building and I was wearing a white dress with my hair in a nice braid. "Wukong what is going on and how did I get dressed into THIS?" I demanded "You must be getting cold feet because you can't forget it's your wedding day," he said smiling "Wedding day?" 'Marriage was something I never really considered and if so there was only one person who could change my mind about it' I thought. Before I can ask anything else wedding music started to play and I was shoved into the building by Wukong. I look around to see everything was decorated and I looked at the guest. It was filled with people I know and some I didn't know. I started walking down the aisle confused until I looked at the end of the aisle to see who my "soon-to-be husband" was and I stopped at the end of the aisle in shock.

"Macaque?" I said as he turns around wearing his nice black kimono "Hey gorgeous come up here so we can get this wedding started and go on our honeymoon" Macaque said as he lead me up the podium and he held my hand tightly as if he never wanted to let go. "Macaque what is all this?" "what do you mean sweetheart we are getting married just like how we wanted like how it's supposed to end," he said smiling at me oh how I missed his smile. "Now come on let's live together for all eternity" I smiled at that. This is was I always desired I want to spend my eternal life with him. But, just before we could get married a sudden realization hit me and I backed away from Macaque. "Uhh sweetheart why are you backing away from me" "You're not him," I said "The real macaque is gone you are just an illusion of him" I started to tear up knowing this whole thing wasn't real. Just then Macaque summoned his shadows and held me in place as I struggled to get out "Come on (y/n) this is what you wanted you can stay in this fantasy forever with me" Macaque said getting closer to me "As much as I want that I want to be with the REAL Macaque and not some FAKE my Macaque is DEAD but maybe in another life time we will be together again" I said as I head butt the fake Macaque as a light blinds me.

I wake up on the floor of an abandoned building. "Owww what happened," I said looking around and I see MK on the floor who looks like he was sleeping, and two demons one blue and one orange. I summoned my staff and get into a fighting position. "Who the hell are you and what have you done to MK?" I asked "We are your worst nightmares Jin" "And Yin," the demons said introducing themselves. "Okay, what are I and MK doing here?" I said still in my fighting position. "Well, we wanted to trap you the goddess of nature and the Monkie Kid in our Calabash forever" Just then MK woke up and started to look around frantically "What happened? (y/n) what are you doing here" MK asked "Oh don't worry MK I got this because messing with someone's feelings is fun for them," I said about to hit them with my staff. "Uhh SMOKE BOMB" Jin and Yin yelled as they escaped before the goddess could hurt them. You groaned in frustration for letting them get away but you calmed down. "You good MK?" I asked "yea my world was weird Mei said she was in love with me and Pigsy gave me the day off, and you were even getting married to Monkey King which was weird." he said explaining his false world. However, my mind was elsewhere.

We returned back to Pigsy's and we started to explain what happened. Everyone laughed when MK explained his world story but I kept mine to myself for now. It just made me miss him more and more and just when I was getting over him.
After the shop closed we all went our separate ways and wished each other a good night.

I arrived home and lay in bed and started to tear up "It all felt so real but it wasn't" I said remembering the illusion took a real toll on me. Just then I hear my window open and Wukomg jumped through the window "Hey peaches I'm bored and I wanted to see if-" Wukong stops and looks at your red puffy eyes "Hey what's wrong? Are you hurt?" he asked going over and sitting on your bed. "I was in the calabash and it showed me getting married to Macaque but I thought it was real, I wanted it to be real until I realized it wasn't," I said leaning on Wukongs shoulder as he put an arm around my shoulder. "Yea it must have hurt to see him again," he said pulling me a bit closer which I didn't mind. "it's just been so hard since I was told he died I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Maybe in another lifetime, we will be happy together again." Wukong was stiff when you said that knowing his past buddy was not dead but he didn't want to say anything yet. "Yea, that would be nice just all of us together as best buds again while also fighting for your attention" Wukong said looking at your beautiful features as you giggle remembering those petty arguments those two had. "You guys were always a bunch of knuckle heads" I said "yea but I'll always be your best knuckle head (y/n) because no matter what I'll always love you"

I look at Wukong "you had your chance and now I'm stuck being immortal" "I know and I regret doing that to you so please one day forgive me and give me one more shot" he pleaded. You thought about it for a bit if you were never immortal you wouldn't have met MK and the gang. "I'll think about it but I guess being immortal isn't so bad" I said "you probably should go Wukong it's time for me to rest" I said standing up as Wukong did the same but before he jumped out the window I hugged him from behind which caught him off guard. "Thank you for being here" he turned around and smiled me sweetly "anything for you and besides maybe in another life it'll be me and you having that happily ever after" before I could say something he was already on his cloud heading towards flower fruit mountain.
You smiled looking up at the starts in the sky "yea maybe" you said before shutting the window and turning off the lights and headed to bed.

Unnoticed to you a certain black monkey heard everything the two of you talked about and it made his blood boil. He needs to come up with a plan to get rid of Wukong for good and have you back to himself. And he exactly knows how.

HELLO! Yes I am guilty that I have been gone for so long and I'm so sorry but I will try to get everything written I know the season 4 special has came out and I'm excited to watch it in English Sub/Dub
Again I'm debating on changing the book to a Wukong X (y/n) X Macaque so let me know some opinions and hope you guys have been enjoying the story so far!