A Hero Is Born (Part 1)

~Many years later~

~Your POV~

"Rising from the nether world the Demon Bull King attacked" Demon Bull King proceeds to destroy a village hearing the scream of the people running away "No one could stop him, no one could resist." Before Demon Bull King could continue his rampage a golden light appeared from behind "No one, except...the legendary Monkey King." Monkey King appears in front of the Demon Bull King summoning his golden staff and jumping down to the ground ready to fight. Demon Bull King yells out a battle cry and charges at Monkey King. Monkey King does the same they collided meaning the fight has begun. Demon Bull King swung first before Monkey King dodges his attack looking up to see Demon Bull King striking his axe to where Monkey King stood only to have him dodge again. Monkey King throws his staff hitting the Demon Bull King on his chin while jumping up to retrieve it to once again hit him again with his staff making the Demon Bull King fly back. Monkey King summons his clones attacking Demon Bull King however using his breath Demon Bull King got rid of the clones. That was until Monkey King extended his staff as well as enlarged it to knock down the Demon Bull King into the ground. Monkey King rides down on his cloud towards the Demon Bull King until he emerges from the ground. As Monkey King punches the rocks out of his way he gives one more punch to the Demon Bull King making him once more in the ground. "The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain and trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it."

"The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever, with the battle won Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says that the staff lies on top of the mountain the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction."
"With the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in a world of elegant cultures. Gentle, loving people and a city brimming with five-star cuisine all because of the Monkey King."

Tang finished the story he was telling MK as MK laughs in excitement

MK:  "Monkey King's So cool he's so strong and handsome". MK says making body gestures as I silently giggle knowing only some of it is true. 

Tang: "Oh MK. and you thought you knew all about the Monkey King stories," Tang said.

MK:  "But I do! I got his whole life documented extensively in this authorized autobiography of Monkey King," MK said showing off his book to everyone

MK:  "written by yours truly~" MK proceeded to show his drawing to Tang and me

MK: "Like when he was born from a stone and lived behind a waterfall with his sweet baby monkey friends and oh when he fell in love with the Earth Goddess before she vanished never to be seen again" 

That part made you uncomfortable luckily your looks changed over the years having your hair grown longer and dying your hair to a lighter shade of your original color every so often.

Tang: "It's nice to know someone is taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom dripped from my lips. Well, you know the deal of one story, one free bowl of Jajangmien" Tang said waiting for his bowl as I sigh 'MK has to stop giving free noodles' I thought to myself

MK: "Huh? Oh, right free noodles! Yep on it" MK Said putting away his book and getting the bowl for tang 

MK: "How heavy do you think a mountain is, compared to like-" Before MK could finish his question a spoon came flying at him knocking the bowl into the air

Pigsy: "FREE NOODLES?!" Pigsy said as he catches the bowl and puts it down in front of him.

Pigsy: "No one gets a free meal at Pigsy's! I'm not running a charity here, Tang" Pigsy scolded both MK and Tang.