Bad Weather

Your POV

Ever since the battle with DBK, the city has been building back up since almost everything was destroyed. You decided to pay a visit to Wukong to have a "peaceful" chat with him about MK being his successor. You used your staff to transport you to the entrance of the secret waterfall where Wukong lives. You hold up your hand and used your power to split the waterfall. "I better not regret this" I walked in and the waterfall closes behind me.

I start walking up to his home while little monkeys are peeking out curiously. Once I reach where his house is I'm greeted with a tail wrapped around my waist. "We'll look who decided to come visit me missed me already it has been many years since I've kissed your soft lips," Wukong said behind me before he could continue I elbowed him on the chin making him fall back. "I'm not here to play games with you Wukong I'm here to know how did MK become your successor?" Wukong winced at his injury and sighed "Uhhh I don't have to tell you besides he's the reason that lead me back to you" he said pointing his finger at you. "Classic Wukong being a creep like always you know Macaque wouldn't like you like this," I said. Just then I get held by Wukong's arms "You need to forget him he's gone and won't come back to you he's dead (y/n) and he's never coming back" I struggled to get out "his death makes no sense and you know that they never found his body the dead can't come back to life Wukong. I know you're hiding something and I'm going to find out what it is" I yelled getting out of his grasp just to feel weak making me fall over and feel the balance of nature go off course. "Peaches!"Wukong yelled worried and goes over to your body to hold you. "what is going on?" I asked myself before pulling out my phone to find out what was going on just to be interrupted by a broadcast.

"Citizens it is I Red Son and I have taken over the weather station and will harness the power of nature to return my father to his former glory. This is more of a courtesy really and when I'm finished my father will once more dominate the world and then- oh look a lighting button." Red Son then pushed a button making a lighting strike this made you mad being the nature god and everything. "I can't believe I'm saying this but Wukong take me to the weather station I need to stop Red Son," I said feeling weaker and weaker "Nuh uh peaches you're weak I'm coming with you to help I may be retired but I care about your health" before I could intervene Wukong already summoned his cloud and raced to the weather station.

At the Weather Station

MK and his friends were already there to defeat Red Son however MK is having trouble controlling his powers. "Watch what you're doing MK" Pigsy yelled as the staff hit both Mei and Sandy "Sorry Guys!!" MK apologized
"You dorks done beating each other up?" Red Son asked being amused yet bored of the 'fight' that was going on "Yes and you're next on my hit list" MK yelled and threw his staff at Red Son but it ends up behind MK instead and it extends jabbing MK and is thrown out of the Weather Station.

Your POV

While you and Wukong make your way through the city you see ahead MK falling towards the ground "MK I CAN NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR A SECOND I SWEAR" I yelled as Wukong just smiled at you you've always had a small quirk of making sure everyone is safe and not getting in life-threatening dangers that's one of the things he loved about you. The ground rumbles as MK makes contact with the ground but since he's invincible it didn't hurt him.

"How you doing there bud?" Wukong asked as MK whipped his head with happiness "Montiel King! And (y/n) what are you doing here with Monkey King and why do you look so pale?" His happiness now turned into worried seeing her pale skin and drained (e/c) eyes "I'm fine MK all you need to focus on is defeating Red Son and restoring Nature's balance" I said reassuring him. "Okay now let's go fly up there and we can smash that-" Before he could finish Monkey King interrupts him "No no no in case you forgot I'm retired you're supposed to be taking care of the bad guys besides you're INVINCIBLE right?" Monkey King reminded MK "Well yea I'm invincible but every time I do anything I just gunk everything up I think there is something wrong with me." MK said looking down. You felt bad for MK he needs to know he just needs to believe in himself and it takes practice.