Prologue

Andrea:

I open my eyes as I find myself laying on my bed only. I'm feeling dizzy and my head is hurting like hell. What happened?

Oh. I remember.

I get up quickly and make my eyes roam around my bedroom. No one is here. I'm alone. Only the lamp beside my bed is illuminating the room with its relaxing light.

I go downstairs and i am so bewildered seeing them, sitting together. My parents and Kavinsky. It was really Kavinsky back then. I wasn't tripping or hallucinating. It was and is really him. He's alive and he's come for me.

"Andrea, my pretty daughter! Come here", Mamma calls me as I go towards me avoiding eye contact with Kavinsky who's sitting on the sofa which is on the opposite side of mine.

"It's really okay, Andrew. You're like my son. We accept your apology", Dad says, smiling.

Apology? He apologized? For what? For torturing me? Or leaving me?

"If you don't mind, can I talk to your daughter, Mr. Handerson?", Kavinsky asks permission.

He's now taking permissions to people to talk with me? Incredible and eerie at the same time.

"I don't mind-"

"But I do mind, Dad. I don't wanna talk with a man who left me without even saying a proper goodbye", I strictly object to my dad with a solemn expression plastered on my face.

"Andrea, habla con él. Será beneficioso solo para nosotros. nos dará más dinero-", (Andrea, talk to him. It'll be beneficial to us. He will give us money-)

"¿Estás tratando de venderme de nuevo, mamá? ", (You're trying to sell me again, mom?"

"Ahem, if you guys don't mind, can you please talk in English so that I can understand?", Kavinsky interrupts.

"Sure, Andrew. She's ready to talk with you!", Mama replies, without even asking me. I thought she has changed. Dad doesn't even utter a word.

And then only, our eyes meet. After 4 years, our eyes meet with the same desperation. I quickly look away. Kavinsky stands up and shoves his hands inside the pockets of his black coloured coat.

"Can we go outside and talk?", He says, looking down.

I don't say anything as I go outside. It's fucking 9pm and I'm walking with Kavinsky? Sounds so weird and awkward.

He breaks the silence only. "So, how are you?"

"How you think I'm?"

"Pretty".

I instantly look at him. "Are you here to flirt with me, Andrew Kavinsky?"

It's the month of February and I'm feeling cold tonight than the other nights. We stop walking. He looks at me like he wants to say so many things. His face looks like he has been burying his unexpressed and unsaid feelings. I notice his eyes go all tears. He takes a deep breathe and exhales it through the mouth creating fog.

"Andrea, did you fall in love after you left?".

And what should I reply? He seems hurt so I can't reply sarcastically.

"Yes, I did fall in love".

He lowers his head with disappointment. "May I know who he's?", He asks closing his eyes as if he's not ready to face my reply and the truth.

"It is Andrew Kavinsky". His face lights up. "I fell in love with you every single day, darling. There was no one after you. You are my first and foremost".

Did I say I love you to him?

"What- you", he stutters. He turns around and covers his face. Is he shy or crying? "You  just called me darling and you said that you love me", he says shyly.

"Yes, I did".

He turns around and faces me. "I can't help if I wanna kiss you on the street of Spain".

"Who says you to help it?"

And then, he smashes his lips against mine, making a rush of warmth in my body. I hold his jaw firmly as I kiss him more passionately, intensifying the kiss and the chemistry, the love.

I feel the warm tears falling down from my cheeks. Lord, this feeling. I want to capture it on the camera which Kavinsky gifted me on a Christmas.

I feel him crying too. He breaks the kiss as he presses his forehead against mind. We're gasping for air and suddenly I'm feeling so warm.

"I missed you every single day. I was an asshole to leave but Andrea, I let you go because I wanted you to be safe. But I still love. I have been loving you since four winters and I'll love you more and more and forever".

I break down in tears. "Kavinsky, it was so hard for me to spend my life without you. I think about you all day and waiting for you to come and wrap me in your arms. I missed your touch. I miss everything about you and i was an asshole too that I never told you that-"

"That?"

Deep breathe. Okay. Go. "That I love you, Andrew Kavinsky. I fucking love you!"

He chuckles as he again kisses me. "You're now officially King Ak's girlfriend, love".

"Ah, really? What an achievement!", I smile.

"Shit, I love you so badly".

"And I love you too".

Author's note: surely let me know how much you're liking this series. I'll be continuing it with an another story of mine ENCHANTED. Stay tuned for the next updates cause it's surely not going to be a lovey dovey story, babies :)