The deal

Bruce's pov
Gotham, Blackgate Penitary 11 am

One of the guards guided me through the higly secured building. I've been here many times as Batman, but this was the first occasion I came here as Bruce Wayne. I only brought a suitcase with me and I felt vulnerable without my hidden weapons.

This is the most secure prison in the state, but I was allowed to talk to Luthor alone. Maybe that's why so many prisoners escape despite high security.

Luthor's cell was in separate corridor and as soon as we reached the cell door, the guard turned and left us alone. For a few moments neither us said anything, we just surveyed the other.

"Well, to what do I owe a visit from Gotham's classiest playboy? Oh, sorry. You're not a playboy anymore, I always forget about that" he said, but I knew he wanted me to lose balance. I knew very well this trick and I didn't fall for it. I sticked to my plan.
"I came to make you an offer"
"An offer? Interesting. What do I have that a much richer person than me needs?" he asked and my heart started to beat faster from the pressure. I had to admit that he was a very smart and logical man.
"I need you to buy Wayne Enterprises" I saw the surprised expresion on his face. He didn't expect this. The company hasn't yet said anything about me leaving the company.
"Why do you want to sell it to me?" he asked suspiciously.
"Because the directours fired me and they want you to replace me. I want to get back my heritage that's why I need you. They fired me because I never asked their opinion and always gave them more work with the new small bussiness"
"And what would be my job?" he asked and I was glad of his question. It meant he's interested in the offer.
"Drive them crazy. Not taken literally" I clarified it for the sake of safety and he rolled eyes.
"I know how you meant. Why would it be worth it to me?"
"The whole offer is that I bring you out of jail in two weeks, you got 10 million dollars and I buy the Lex Corp as collateral. What do you think if I give you 6 million dollars for it?" I asked and he was thinking for a few minutes before he answered to my offer.
"What do you mean by buying the Lex Corp as collateral?"
"I don't trust you completely, but as soon as I'll be the owner of the Wayne Enterprises, you'll get back the Lex Corp and keep the money. Until then I'll own all your projects and inventions" he thought again for a few moments, then pulled his mouth into a mocking smile.
"I almost believed you for a minute, but you won't get anything from me"
"Luthor, please try to put this together. It's not about Superman, it's about my company and the last piece what remained from my parents. I want to trust you because you're a genius inventor, but you're using your inventions for bad. You could be richer and more likable if you'd see the things a little bit different. But because you don't, we need a collateral" I said and handed him over the contract. He stared at it for a long time and didn't signed it.
"I'll give you Lex Corp if you don't show Superman anything about my stuff or anyone from the Justice League" he looked directly into my eyes and I already knew I found the perfect man for this job.
"Deal" we shook hands and Lex signed the contract.

"I hope evrything goes according to your plan or things will quickly end badly" Clark said into the receiver, who was listening to the conversation. I didn't reply to his comment.