I locked the car doors and walked inside the house and made sure to lock all of the doors just to be safe. I walked upstairs to my room and walked into my closet to change into something comfy.

You can see the wrap around my ribs but I don't care because like my dad said I'm a strong survivor

You can see the wrap around my ribs but I don't care because like my dad said I'm a strong survivor. Jake and Mary didn't break me, they only made me stronger, if anything.

During all of the beatings and torturing, I lost most of my memories from when I was a kid or younger. I'm hoping they come back soon because this family is worth remembering.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes went straight to my stomach which was just getting darker and darker instead of getting lighter.

I walked out of my closet to my bed and sat down. I pulled my phone out and scrolled through TikTok for a little bit.

When I got bored of watching TikTok, I locked my phone and turned on Criminal Minds to watch.

A few hours went by and I heard the front door open followed by Giovanni's loud mouth. "No! That twenty dollars should have been mine you, Stronzo!" Giovanni yelled making me laugh from my spot on my bed.

(Stronzo- Asshole.)

There was a knock at the door and then Alessandro's head peeked in making me smile. He walked in closed the door behind him and then lay down beside me.

"How was the first day of school?" He asked making my blood boil just thinking about what happened today.

"Let's see a teacher called me Yaszy Gordon, and then when Luca told her it was Romano she mumbled under her breath 'Another one, great' Then a girl tried to slap me because I talked back to her and I twisted her arm behind her back and pushed her. It was self-defense." I told Alessandro then turning my head to watch the television.

"What's the girl's name?" He asked coldly making me shake my head.

"I'm not a snitch, brother. Never was and never will be." I said completely truthfully. There's a saying that goes 'Snitches be needing stitches'.

I honestly stand behind that, if you don't want to be a snitched on then don't be going around snitching.

"I'll tell Dad later, you don't worry about telling him." Alessandro said making me nod.

"Can I join you until dinner?" He asked making me nod with a smile.

He sat up against the headboard and I laid my head on a pillow in his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair causing my eyes to start closing as I fought the tiredness.

"I'm glad you're back even if you're stronger than me. I missed you." He said making me chuckle.

"I missed you too." I spoke out while I was watching the television.

There was a knock at the door and then it opened revealing Lorenzo. A smirk formed on his face as he leaned against the doorway.

"Why don't you look at this, Alessandro are you stealing my sister?" He asked making me chuckle.