"I know how it sounds but look at this, this is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him okay about the shrapnel bomb that he used see this see what he did he put nuts bolts and screws and then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present" Stiles said.

"What does that sound like to you" Stiles asked. "Coach" Scott said.

"The joke we played on coach" Scott said. "That was my idea you remember that was my idea that's no coincidence it can't be" Stiles said.

"I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong, but I don't think you're trying to kill people either" Scott said. "It was here, it was all here" Stiles said.

"Dude, are you feeling okay" Scott asked. "You're looking really tired" Scott said. "Yeah, I'm fine I just haven't been sleeping really" Stiles said.

"Why don't you go home take a sick day or something" Scott said. "We'll figure it out promise, but you need rest" Hazel said and Stiles patted Scott before looking back at the board.

>>>

Derek and Hazel went in Scott's house after following him all day and discovered the creatures were in there.

They roared before fighting them. Scott soon joined them helping to fight them.

"Mom the ash" Scott said referring to the mountain ash. One appeared behind Kira and Kira turned around just as Hazel stood in front of her roaring.

The twins shown up coming through the window roaring.

Hazel helped the twins lead the creatures out of the house along with Scott. "Mom now do it now" Scott said and Melissa came up throwing the ash once Derek got the last creature out of the house.

>>>

"All the baseboards are ash wood" Derek asked with Hazel beside him. "Uh yeah it was Deaton's idea" Scott said. "And where did you two come from" Scott asked.

"We been following you" Derek said.  "For how long" Scott asked. "All day" Derek said.

"Hazel" Scott said. "You think I was going to let you protect Kira on your own and have the fun to yourself" Hazel asked and Scott smiled at her causing Hazel to smile back.

>>>

Just as Hazel saw what Aiden did to Kira, she went to them being unnoticed and tossed him across the room.

"Hazel didn't see you there" Aiden said from the floor. "Clearly" Hazel said.

"You have your brother's manners " Ethan said. "And his temper too so, watch it" Hazel said. "You didn't have to do that I mean I appreciate it, but you didn't have to do that" Kira said.

"Of course, I did you're my friend" Hazel said and Kira smiled.

Aiden gotten up from the ground walking back to Ethan.  "So, what are you" Aiden asked.  "She's a kitsune idiot" Derek said coming in the room.

"Use your eyes you can see it all around her the younger ones give off an aura she just hasn't learned how to conceal it, yet she probably doesn't know what kind she is either" Derek said.

"I'm surprised, you, bozos didn't think of that" Hazel said.

>>>

"I wasn't going to hurt her" Aiden said. "Yeah, sure looked like it" Hazel said. "Not yet" Derek said.

"Why do you think we're here Derek for a study group we're here to protect Scott" Aiden said.

"We're trying to fight for him" Ethan said. "I'm sure you are I'm sure you'd kill for him" Derek said before facing the twins. "But are you willing to die for him" Derek asked.

>>>

The room started rumbling as everyone had heard. "What are they doing" Scott asked going to stand next to Hazel. "Testing for weaknesses" Ethan said.

The creatures kept trying to get through and they were almost through.

"Guys" Ethan said. "We have a problem" Ethan said. "Yeah, we can see that" Hazel said and Scott quickly called Allison.

"Allison please tell me that you have something they're here they're trying to get in and it looks like they're gonna be able to do it" Scott said.

"Okay, okay listen they're Japanese demons they're called the Oni they're looking for someone possessed someone with a dark spirit attached to them" Allison said over the phone.

"A nogitsune" Scott said. "How'd you know that Scott" Allison asked.

"Just, just tell me what else" Scott said. "Okay they won't hurt you they know you're supernatural once they do this check once they realize that you're not carrying with you this dark spirit then they won't hurt you I promise all they're looking for is the nogitsune" Allison said before the phone hung up.

"I'm, right aren't I" Kira asked as Scott faced her. "They're looking for me" Kira said.

"They're looking for a dark spirit and I know it's not you" Scott said. "We both do" Hazel said and Kira smiled at Hazel. "Scott we're going to have to do something" Derek said.

The Oni had broken the barrier and made their way through. "Don't do anything" Scott said.

"Is he serious" Aiden asked. "I said don't do anything" Scott said. Scott offered his hand to Kira which she took. "Trust me" Scott said to her. They walked to the Oni and the Oni grabbed them looking at them deeply.

Aiden went to go over, but Derek stopped him. The Oni dropped Scott and Kira before disappearing.

Derek made his way to Scott making sure he was alright with Hazel doing the same to Kira.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.