Replica Military Coalition

History: In 2005, Armacham Technology Corporation found an powerful child (like alma wade) named kaone, An young motswana with fox ears and nine-tails fiction on him, And powerful abilities. They're able to capture him and run testing him. But they're can able to use his abilities to command the replica soldiers clones.

However, In 2007, The Fairport city was destroyed by a big explosions, Destroying the block. But thankfully, Kaone was on the next facility far away from the nuke. Kaone use this opportunity and commanding all the replica soldiers to kill everyone in the labs. With all the scientists and security guards killed. He decided to use the replica clones as an army, Kaone commanding all the replica clone soldiers to bring all the weapons, technologys and any deadly creatures.

After leaving Fairport with the stolen 5 C-130 Hercules. He and the rest of the replicas head to Antartica as they're found the abandone soviet underground secret base. With the Soviet underground secret base are now theirs. However, Kaone and the rest of replica found a portal gateway to other alternate multiverses. With this portal machines controlled by the replica, Kaone seem the multiverse worlds as hostile wanted to invade it, He used the cloning devices to make an army of replicas and built advances technology in their arsenals, Including cold war equirment for the invasion.

Two Years later, Kaone able to clone the rest of the replica soldiers as a army. With the advance technology on their arsenals, Kaone and the rest of the replica army declare war on the rest of the multiverses.

-----------------

Flag/Battle Flag/Symbol:

Goal:

1.) Invade the Multiverses and Destroyed/Killed anyone in their way.

2.) Annexed all the worlds as the multiverses.

Leader: Kaone

Age: 6

Looks:

Military Branch:

Military Branch:

RMC Army

RMC Air Force

RMC Navy

RMC Space Forces

RMC Police Forces

RMC Secret Polices

RMC Mechas Corp

--------------------

Theme Song