His birthday (2)

Willow pov:

I can see the hospital from distance Well it's hard to miss sucha big building . As we got closer it looked very crowded and busy with ambulances and patients going in and out .

I watched chanyeol from the rear view mirror while he is driving, we stopped and the entrance and he looked back At me he noticed my face maybe he thinks I was worrying for bell, the guilt was eating me from the inside me , he gave me a reassuring smile and said "look everything will be fine."

I gave him a small smile and sighed Trying to calm myself down, I felt so bad and regretted making this lie because he's been nothing but sweet trying to comfort me , and all I did was lie to him and make him worried on his birthday just so kai can keep his surprise party .
He helps me get down on the bike and we started walking to the entrance of the hospital , he kept walking with me and not leaving after dropping me here .
I just lied the guy I've been crushing on for so long and only after few days of knowing each other , but here I am making him drive to the hospital with no injured Isabella inside , my mind was full of thoughts of him knowing the truth and how his reaction will be or what he'll think of me after all this

he walked faster but looked back from time to time to make sure I'm still behind him and didn't get lost , a women next to me was giving me weird looks probably thinking why I'm walking so slow and wasting time , chanyeol walked to the reception and asked her something ,he walked back to me making me nervous and my vision went blurry suddenly feeling lightheaded chanyeol started walking faster toward me and the last thing I saw was his dark eyes and him wrapping his arms around me and everything went black.

~

When I opened my eyes all I see is white walls , i tried to get up but my head was feeling so heavy and hurting a lot , I saw chanyeol sitting next to my bed staring at me Then I realized I fainted , I tried to sit while my
Head still feels heavy , i faced chanyeol then he spoke "how are you feeling now?", I rubbed my head but didn't say anything too embarrassed to speak , "you should keep yourself hydrated, you faint and doctor says it's because of stress " he offers me the bottle and sum snacks Sat on the table, I can't believe he got those and still taking care of him , there's something about him that when he smiles it makes you feel warm from the inside " oh about Isabella "" that's when I froze and remembered about the lie and how I didn't tell him anything about her but what he said next made me sigh in relief and calm down " she called your phone and I picked up she said she got discharged fast since her injuries were small and didn't need to stay for long and she's home now so stop stressing willow" he's said with a smile while holding my hand and rubbing the back of it with his thumb , staring at me with his big Bambi eyes , I like this version of him caring and sweet Chanyeol .

He's phone rang and he slides his phone out from his pocket, it was kai on the other side speaking, and he probably was calling him back home to which he replies "yes, am coming home is there anything else?" I looked at him whole time he speaks on the phone he licks his lips while speaking that looks...
Hot, hot when he does that I wanna note every single detail about him and describe him like writer describes the m.c in their books, I chuckled at my own thoughts, and he glance at me, and proceeds to answer kai, "okay sure".
He looks back at me keeping his phone back, what makes you laugh, "oh nothing " giggled at his question, he Gave me serious look but I can see he is holding back his smile, "when you talk with kai it's like you're talking to your mom " I take a bite from my sandwich and sips the juice, "well it is what it is, he acts more like my mom sometimes" he chuckles.

When I was finished with my sandwich I dump all the wrappers inside the dustbin and gets up from the bed, I feel like I am sick sitting there, chanyeol grabs my hand and ask me to sit signaling with his eyes, "aren't we going back home, kai is also calling you, now what?" I sighs and rejects to sit back coz I hate hospitals and to be lying over bed in front of him is awkward but he's company makes me feel comfortable even though we barely know each other , maybe because he keep giving sweet smiles making my heart race , get a grip willow you can't look at him like this what if he thought me as a weird girl .
"Willow, sit back down we can't go home, I can't carry you if you faint once more, let doctor check you before you leave" he was still holding my hands and he looks impossible to argue with
And I don't feel like saying much, I sat back down sighing knowing damn well this is unnecessary coz I faint when I feel anxious or overwhelmed, and we are getting late for the party.

Doctor came she is wearing while coat and a file in her hand she came near me and checked my blood pressure and some check up, "you can go back home, you fainted coz of getting anxiety and stress but stay hydrated and take care" she says smiling, chanyeol stands on my other side crossing his arm, he smiled at me as soon as she left his reassuring smile give me butterflies down my core and I don't know if I am making this obvious or not but I was smiling the whole time he is with me, we walk back to his bike this time he helped me getting footing on his bike and wears his helmet,
"Hold on to me, I don't want you to faint again" he says while his lips turned into a grin.