13

Meliodas POV:

"WHAT?!!!" I hear from downstairs. I ignore the sins talking and screaming for a few minutes, which that takes my mind off of the recent events..
"Why don't you just kill that goddess? That would make you feel better..."
I know that... I want... to do that, but I can't..
"Why is that? Meliodas?"
She hasn't suffered enough. She hasn't suffered enough for what she's done. For how much flustering she caused me and my family. I want her to feel the feeling of true despair. "Rip her heart out and eat it in front of her while she's watching."
I smirked. My demon kept quiet for a while and then

I went downstairs and saw everyone still talking. "Meliodas-" Merlin tried talking to me but I cut her off. "Where is Elizabeth?" I ask Merlin.
Merlin doesn't say anything for a moment. Her lips purse before telling me. "What are you gonna do?" She ask me. "You know I can't forgive her Merlin..." I said.

"What if she had a good reason?" Diane ask trying to de-escalate the situation. "Humans and goddesses are the same but different." I stated. "And how so?" King ask crossing his arms.

"Goddesses are selfish and pure evil they are prideful and commit mass genocide based on race. While Humans can be selfish but they aren't pure evil. They are prideful but most of the time they support each other." I stated.

"Did you know demons are more merciful than goddesses?" I ask everyone.
"No they aren't meliodas your spouting non-" I cut king off by grabbing his neck. "I'm right and I know it." Then I let it go.
"Don't test me, you haven't seen my full power yet, know WHERE is Elizabeth." I ask merlin after lecturing King.

Merlin sighed as she snapped her fingers and a small cube appeared. Elizabeth only sitting in it. She didn't have anything in the cube. Nothing at all. It was only an empty space.

"Happy?" Merlin ask me. I stared her down. "Don't give me that tone Merlin...Now open the fucking cube" I said with malice.

She opened the cube and Elizabeth fell down. She squirmed to under a table. I flipped it over and grabbed her by her hair.
"Filthy bitch." I said as I snapped my fingers and we were teleported to the commandments.

"P-p-please meliodas t-t-this isn't like y-you..." she said backing up and away from me.
"You are a filthy wretched creature and you deserve to die." I said while grabbing her hair again. "I'll let my fiancé decide what to do with you." I said while throwing her in-front of Derieri.

"Oh Meliodas this is so thoughtful of you..." Derieri said smiling.
"How about we pluck her hairs one by one, rip out her wings, slowly cut her skin"
Derieri started listing the things she wanted to do to her.