5

Still 3000 years ago.

Elizabeth POV:

I'm finally back from the fairy kings forest. When I got back I saw Meliodaf and Eri in a bed together. She is SO annoying. Trying to take Meliodaf away from me!

If I cast a spell then he will fall in love with me.
I go over to the sleeping guards and cast a spell on meliodas. I walk out like nothing happened.

Derieri POV:

What did that bitch just do?! I was pretending to be asleep but I don't think I should have!

                           Present time.
Meliodas POV:

I sit up and I realized I fell asleep in bed. "Kill her." The demon in my head kept repeating as soon as I woke up. I honestly do want to but that isn't righ- "why do you care what's wrong or right? Your the demon Prince the eldest and the next demon king." The demon said. He isn't lying and he does have a fair point.
I do have a hatred deep down for her. Yet she isn't the same person and she would never do that again.

"How are you feeling meliodas?" I heard a female voice ask. It was Merlin. "Could be better" I said scratching my head.

"Did it break the curse?" Merlin ask me. Looking very concerned.

"It did and it also helped me remember some sealed memories." I said gripping my sheets.
"Sealed memories?" Merlin ask. I stayed silent for a while.

"Elizabeth- Goddess Elizabeth put a spell on me." I said. "To make you forget something?" Merlin ask.

"No... to make me fall in love with her..." I said to merlin in a disappointed tone.
Merlin also looked shocked.

"Your kidding me right? Big sis sis would never do that!" Merlin said defending the goddess.

"Well it seems goddesses are no better than demons." I said getting out of bed. Merlin stayed quiet. "Aren't you mad?" She ask me.

I am.
"I am mad but it isn't the same Elizabeth. I rather have the one that did this to me suffer." I stopped and realized that my demon almost took control.

"Oh." Merlin said. Sounding disappointed in ME. "I'll be leaving." She said before walking out the door.
"See she isn't gonna stop us, that goddess deserves it."my demon said.

"If you don't do what is necessary than I will and your not gonna like how I do it" It said disappearing at the back of my mind.