Love is...Waking up For a Phone Call In a Cage

"What the-" (Y/N) mumbled before she saw light from the bag she was stuffed in being open. She smirked, thinking that she could escape. Just before that, her neck hit the floor as the bag turned upside down, "ow." She mumbled. She looked around to find herself in a cage made of weird vines, a giant tank full of yellow liquid and mosquitoes was behind her.

"Good afternoon." The tall demon said.

"Piss off." (Y/N) spat at the thing.

"Wow, you are very different than what I imagined. The turtles have very interesting friends."  He mumbled.

(Y/N)'s eyes went wide, how did he know the turtles. She started to panic as she studied her surroundings more, noticing the over abundance of creatures he had. Who is this guy?

"I bet you're wondering who I am. My name is Baron Draxum, I am the creator of your friends, the turtles." He bellowed.

"Oh shit." She mumbled, "wait, why am I here?" She yelled, getting the tall man's attention.

"I plan to lure those pests here and destroy them. Then, I will use their DNA to make a bigger, stronger, and more capable specimen." The man laughed.

"How do you know..that I know..these...turtles?" (Y/N) raised her eyebrows.

"My servants spotted you with April O'Neil and a figure in a purple hoodie." Draxum sighed and approached the cage, "now you can thank them for what I am about to do to you."

Draxum opened the cage and grabbed (Y/N) by the back of her shirt. He brought her up to his view and closely inspect her, she was visibly shaking, her palms were sweating, and she was trying to keep a straight face. This technique was questionable, but she had taken a class at school about kidnapping for her self defense club. April had forced her to join it, so maybe she could thank her if she made it out of this.

"Let's say hi to your pals of the sewers, shall we?" Draxum laughed.

Back at the lair, Donnie was pouting to himself in his lab when he heard a beeping noise from his computer. It was a video call request.

"That's weird." He said to himself as he clicked answer.

"Hello again, Donatello." Draxum waved at the camera and smirked.

"What the hell?!" Donnie exclaimed, "what're you doing with her?"

"I'm going to make her what you could never be. A true warrior, a real weapon, a ninja..." Draxum sighed and looked over at (Y/N).

(Y/N) was visibly shaking and a tear started to fall, Draxum noticed and laughed. He took his sharp mail and wiped the tear, cutting (Y/N)'s cheek in the process. Blood spilled from her face and flowed down her neck. Horror crossed Donnie's face.

"Oh god..." he whimpered as Draxum waved at him and ended the call, "Fuck! Shit! No!" Donnie got up and ran to the lair exit. He had to save this, definitely not influential, definitely not cute girl in his life.