When Emilia Senna woke up and found herself entangled with Daniel Ricciardo, she found herself realising she didn't want to move.

They had kicked the duvet off of the bed, revealing the strange way in which the two had found themselves sleeping. Their legs were tangled together and Emilia was pulled up into Daniel's side with her head laying on his chest and one of the Aussie's arms was secured around her back, holding her in position. Adjusting her head slightly, Emilia was able to glance up at the man she was cuddled up against, smiling softly at the sight of his messy curls and peaceful face. She was surprised that he slept so calmly considering the crazy personality which he held during the day.

She was admiring his face when his eyes futtered open, a soft laugh leaving her lips as he groaned at the sudden brightness of the room and buried his face away in the pillow.

"Morning, sunshine." Emilia says quietly, voice laced with sleep making her sound completely different to how she normally did.

"Morning, Tinkerbell." Daniel says back, lifting his head from the pillow.

"Tinkerbell?"

"Yeah, I don't know either."

Daniel smiled, running his hands through his curls as Emilia pushed herself up into a sitting position and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Why Tinkerbell?" She asks, accent shining through on her voice.

"You remind me of her." He shrugs.

Emilia shakes her head, tilting it to the side slightly as Daniel grinned at her from his position on the pillow. Their little moment was interrupted by the sound of one of their alarms going off and they both groaned in annoyance when they realised that they had to move from their positions to go and get ready to head to track before qualifying later that afternoon.

After watching Daniel leave, Emilia slumped back on the bed, rubbing vigorously at her face before groaning when her own warning alarm went off. Reminding her she needed to get ready.

She was tying off the last of her braids when she wandered down into the lobby of the hotel and ran into Daniel, a small and automatic smile pulling at her lips which pushed down the bubbling feeling of guilt that had been eating away at her since he had left her room that morning.

"Ricciardo." Emilia smiles, catching his attention.

"Senna." He grins back. "Or should I say Tinkerbell?"

"Don't make it stick, or I might just have to kill you." She warns playfully.

Daniel laughs, putting his hands up in mock defence before gesturing for her to continue on. They walked in step next to each other, chatting about everything and anything that came to mind as they climbed into Emilia's hire car.

"Okay," Emilia says as drums her fingers against the steering wheel. "If I'm Tinkerbell, who does that make you?"

"Peter Pan." Daniel grins cheekily, turning his attention to her.

"Oh really? Peter Pan." Emilia chuckles, glancing over at him.

"Peter Pan." He nods in confirmation. "The Peter Pan to your Tinkerbell."

Emilia shakes her head, pulling into the car park for the paddock and climbing out of the car. Emilia made sure to grab her paddock pass from the side of the door, holding it in her hand as she locked the car and jogged after Daniel who had already started walking across the car park.

"So the Peter Pan to my Tinkerbell? How does that work?" Emilia asks when she catches up.

"No idea." Daniel admits truthfully. "I just liked the thought."