Chapter 35

#ZaiLette
The Secret Meet Up

MAINGAT AKONG naglakad habang bitbit ang sandals ko at lumabas ng gate ng mansion ni Fourth.

Okay, let me explain to you, my dearest innocent self kung paanong mula sa pagkakahospital ay nandito ka... But, sa susunod na lang na chapter ng buhay mo, oo, sige, bahala ka, self. Hindi naman ako magtatampo, hindi talaga. And please note that my right eyebrow is raised and i'm having a bombastic side eye here, you're inner self.

Matamis akong ngumiti kay Collette at niyakap agad siya. Without any words, even if the silence as if conquered the two of us.. It wasn't awkward at all. It was the most comfortable silence i've ever had.

“Collette...” i almost moaned as i sniffed his neck while i'm hugging him.

He smiled and caressed my hair and gently comb it.

“Let's go now?” he asked and i nod with all of my heart's content.

With him opening the door, assisting me to sit, putting my seat belt on, making sure i'm comfortable and with the airconditioner raised just on my level. Then, he finally sit on the driver's seat and put his seat belt on started the engine. He took a glance on me and when he caught me staring at him, he smiled with all sparks that i'm assuming were because of... Love, kapal na talaga, self, kapal na ng mukha mo.

“So, how's your day? You're month? How have you been? Kamusta ka?” i asked him, sobra na ang pag-aalala ko sa kaniya oara kimkimin ko pa iyon.

Goodness, i missed him so much. While he's driving, he's hand traveled and caught my hand and hold it, he even squeezed it gently and kissed it after which makes me chuckle, always so adorable.

“I'm okay, my friends haved accidentally found out about what we have right now and they won't stop on teasing me, they say; The Iconic King Of Bussiness Just Have Affair With The Iconic Bad Bitch. And.. Ahmm, we have a fight because of.. Ahmm,” his neck started to turn neck and so as his face and ears. “I punch Zeb', because he called you bitch.” he shyly confessed and stare directly at my eyes while he's blushing.

I wasn't letting go if this moment! I immediately take my phone out and take a picture of him and as i laughed, so he was. And now, he's posing pictures while driving, i think, we will be in jail any moment under my influence, haha.

I pinch the point of his nose and next is his cheeks.

“Goodness, you're so cute, Collette, hmm.. You have some endearment for me, right? Hmm, anyways, go on, bati na ikaw doon kay Kuya Zeb', kasi.. It's true, i'm a bad bitch, and tell him i take it as a compliment.” i assured him with my limited edition soft gentle voice, in short, i'm baby talking him.

He was stunned yet cute, he was recovering already earlier and then.. When i baby talk him, he started on blushing again.

“You whipped me so much of you, Wind. I'm such a pussy when it comes to you.” he mumbled as if i wasn't going to hear it which make me chuckle more.

Before, i pretty know that i am whipped of how he is and now.. I think, i'm more than whipped, goodness! This is... I think, bad, oh my! What if i go crazy and only luxury brands can cure me? But what if, they're out of stock?! Oh no! I'm doomed. Super doomed.